𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒. Halloween plans

Almost a month had passed since the Hogsmade fiasco, and everything was back to 'normal', it couldst've been better. James and Iris continued being friends, without any problems, her friends are friends with his friends, they even go by first name basis, mostly because they're three Hendrix.

So, now here they were, sitting in the Gryffindor table 'planning' their Halloween.

"What are you guys dressing up as?" James questioned his group of friends. 

He was in between Peter and Remus, while Sirius was next to Peter.

"We're going as 'The Grady Twins'." Benj gestured to him and his brother— who he was sitting next to. 

"You know just because you're twins doesn't mean you have to go as a pair. At least Serveus and I don't." Lindsy said, narrowing her eyes at the pair— she was next to Iris, while holding hands with Leo.

They both shrugged in usion.

"What about you guys?" Benj asked the Marauders.

"We're going as the 'The Four Musketeers' we decided to match this year for Halloween," Remus glanced at him and took a bite of his chocolate.

The four Slytherins nodded.

"What about you Lindsy?" Leo questioned letting go of her hand and putting it around her. Sirius slightly narrowed his eyes at the pair while Iris looked at him with a small smirk.

"Um, I think I'm going as Wendy from 'The Shining', what about you Nil's?" She turned to the said brunette.

"Er, I don't celebrate Halloween. I just eat candy until I puke, at least that's what I did with my best friend." She nodded contently at the memories.

"Why don't you celebrate it?" James asked before anyone else. He loved Halloween and couldn't imagine someone not celebrating it.

"Well, I don't see the point." she shrugged crossing her arms. "And..." She trailed off thinking back when Harry told her about his mum dying and his dad going to Azkaban... even if he didn't remember— it as a horrible night.

"'And', What?!" Sirius questioned, he wasn't a patient person.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter." The brunette shook her head and gave them a tight lipped smile..

"So you aren't going to celebrate?" Peter questioned taking a mouth full of jelly beans. 

"No" she simply answered.

"But why?! It's the best holiday of the year." Benj exclaimed. He and his brother loved halloween, it was one of the holidays— besides Christmas— they could celebrate freely.

"I just don't." she mumbled, she really didn't want to speak of it, she didn't like remembering the nights she stayed with Harry, trying to make him feel better. "Did you guys hear about the new broom that came out?"

"Stop changing the subject, what happened?" James asked feeling the most curious out of his friends.

"Nothing. Now, will you excise me, I have to study with Lily Evans in the library." She stood up and gathered her things, leaving them all dumfounded.

After a brief silence Leo and Lindsy stood up. "Well, we're leaving, we have to help Professor Hooks." 

Everyone muttered 'goodbyes' as they left. 

Benj was about to say something but quickly spotted as a pretty Hufflepuff walked by. He didn't even say his goodbye, instead he tumbled off his seat and waved the Marauders off, following the pretty honey blonde.