𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑. Stalking

When Iris woke up, she was greeted with seven familiar faces. James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Benj, Leo, and Sy. They were all staring down at her like she grew two heads.

"Can you all stop staring at me like I'm a fucking tart?" She groaned and massaged her head. The familiar hangover feeling was creeping in.

Many mutters of 'sorry's' we're heard from them. James being the first to speak.

"Are you feeling okay?" He said— sitting next to her and handing her a glass of water.

"Yes, it was just Harry." She waved her hand like it was nothing and drank the water sitting up.

"Who's Harry?" Everyone but James questioned. Knowing Iris would be asked this question she faced them and smiled.

"Just my best friend." She put the glass down, taking a deep breath, and closing her eyes.

Getting your head moved to a different time was a horrible feeling. Nonetheless, she was proud of Harry.

"Dear, are you feeling alright?" Madam Pomfrey said coming from another student's bed and handing her a red potion.

"Yes, Madam, may I please leave? I'm feeling alright." Iris asked not wanting to spend more time in a place she would visit often.

"Alright, just take it easy and one of you please make sure she eats." She pointed at no one in particular but they all nodded either way.

"I'll take her to our dorm." Sy volunteered and offered Iris help. She grabbed her by the hand like she was about to help an old lady cross the street.

"I can walk, you know?" Iris narrowed her eyes and stood up.

"I know, but I like overreacting." Lindsy shrugged as everyone went their separate ways— James being the last since he walked the girls to the common room.

When the two girls got to their dorm Iris dragged Sy to her bed.

"You know Iris, you have a strong grip." Lindsy complimented her as she rubbed her wrist.

"I've been told." Iris shrugged.

"Why did you drag me to your bed?" Sy asked raising an eyebrow.

"I want to hear about your date with Leo!" Iris was never excited when it came to boys, but she wanted to feel like she was Ronnie, she made an exeption.

"Well..." Lindsy started.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞

"I'm glad you came with me." Leo said holding hands with Lindsy. They were currently walking in the streets of Hogsmade getting strange lools from people but non the less happy.

"I'm glad I came." She said looking down blushing.

"So where do you want to go first?" He questioned her.

"I want to go to the book shops. If you don't mind?" She quickly added the last part.

"Let's go then, to 'Tomes and Scrolls'!" He pointed his index finger high and started running to a slightly old cabin. Dragging Lindsy with him almost tripping and falling.

When they got there they were surprised that it was a little empty. The only people there were Madam Pom and a few teenagers here and there.