𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏. Second & Third Year

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

It was the day before Iris started her second year with her friends and she couldn't be more exited. She had been staying with the Weasley's- with the permission of Mary- for two weeks. It all started when Ron wrote a letter- inviting her to stay and go to Diagon Ally with him and his family so that she wouldn't feel left out; plus, Mrs. Weasley wanted to meet her. During the two weeks she grew close with the Weasleys especially Gred and Forge- they insisted on the name. On the third day of staying there, they went to get Harry and Ronnie so they could all go shop for their school materials together.

They invited Keene but he said that his mum- Lily Evans- had already went shopping, once his father- Severus Snape- gave her Keene's Hogwarts letter.

When Ronnies mum insisted on meeting Iris, Iris was skeptical but didn't question it. Although, it wasn't possible due to the fact that she had to work at the Ministry, so, she only had time to drop them- Ronnie and Harry- off and flee.

Unfortunately when they got to Flourish and Blotts- a book store/parchment store- to get their books a man named Gilderoy Lockhart, made Harry take a picture of them together to put it in the 'Daily Prophet' but that wasn't the worst part, no, the worst part was running into Draco Malfoy and his father.

Lucious Malfoy wasn't a very kind person he insulted all the Weasleys and threatened Harry- Iris wasn't happy, but she kept her mouth shut.

Everyone was in Kings Cross Station getting ready to go through platforms nine and ten. Since it was Ginny's first year- the youngest Weasley- Iris decided to go with her making Ginny less nervous. After Iris and Ginny went they were followed by Keene and Ronnie. Then all the Weasleys followed. Keene wanted to find an empty compartment so all of them could sit together making him leave Ronnie and Iris alone but the girls eventually got bored so they went to find Hermione.

Keene eventually found a compartment and waited patiently for his friends. Once Ronnie and Iris found Hermione they went to find Keene, and they did, all they needed to do was wait for Harry and Ron.

When they didn't show they just assumed they found another compartment. They didn't bother looking for them assuming the best.

Once they arrived at Hogwarts they couldn't find them and started to get worried. The sorting ceremony was short, but when they finished Dumbledore made his beginning of the year speech.

It was time to go to bed but the four friends decided to go looking for their missing duo. They eventually did but they had a 'good' reason to be late. Supposedly the wall from 9 3/4 closed and they used the flying car to get to Hogwarts, but they crashed it in the Whomping Willow and Ron broke his wand.

The day after that, Iris wanted to play Quidditch for the Slytherin team so she tried out. But when she got to the pitch Marcus Flint- the Captain- said 'girls can't play'. She wanted to prove him wrong so she made a bet. Saying 'I bet I can beat any seeker trying out today'. Marcus being cocky said 'fine but if you can't, you have to do the whole team's work... For a month'. Iris being one hundred percent sure she would win said 'you're on!'.

She ended up catching the snitch thirty-seven times- literally impossible- against everyone- not with out struggle of course but she didn't show it- though when Marcus was about to announce their new seeker someone bought their way in the team with brooms. Draco Malfoy. So, the team had to take a vote on who to take as their new seeker.