𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐. Reunion

Iris's eyes slowly fluttered open, she rubbed her eyes, trying to process what just happened. She had a bad headache that felt like it would last days.

The girl looked around, it was cloudy and slightly foggy, nothing like how it was before. She looked around again and saw the 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞 just a few feet away from her.

"What happened?" Iris questioned herslef standing up from the grass and dusting her clothes.

"Oh thank Godric you woke up. I was afraid I did the spell wrong." A voice said from somewhere making her slightly jump.

"Who said that?" She asked looking around, unable to see anyone.

"Wow you were gone for who knows and you forget my voice." The male— unidentified— voice joked, she furrowed her eyebrows in question. The voice seemed familiar, she soon realized who this voice belonged to.

"Harry? Is that you?" She asked making sure she wasn't wrong. Although she could probably bet her life that she was right.

"Yes!" The boy jumped off the tree. He landed in front of her, she jumped bit soon hugged him tightly.

Once she released him, she inspected his face, he looked...

"Harry you look pale, are you ok?" She gently touched his face, worried for her friend.

"I'm fine, I just miss my best friend." He grabbed her hand from his face and smiled at her.

"Wait, did you use that dark spell I taught you? To conjure my head to yours?" She questioned seriously.

"Don't be mad. I just... I just miss you." He mumbled, looking down not wanting to admit it.

"Harry as much as I'm proud of you, you can't be doing that. Plus we can only stay here for a certain amount of time. Or we die." It was half a joke but at the same time, she was being serious.

"We've only been here for two hours." He shrugged not wanting her scolding.

"We can only be here for five. So it's not that bad. Wait how long have I been away in your time? Have I not gotten back?" She said sitting down next to the trunk of a tree.

"Still my fifth year but we're close to Christmas." He shrugged and sat next to her.

"Nearly four months? That's not so bad. So tell me, what has happened to 'the-boy-who-lived'?" She quoted with her hands making Harry slap them away, jokingly.

"Good news or bad?" He asked, seriously.

"I swear to Merlin Harry if something bad has happened I am going back." She pointed at him.

"Then I won't tell you." He crossed his arms in his chest. The girl narrowed her eyes.

"Just tell me. I promise I won't be mad." She pink promised with one hand and with the other she crossed her fingers. He locked it.

"So the first DADA class— Professor Umbridge gave me detention." He said slowly as Iris nodded trying to know exactly what happened.

"That doesn't seem so bad. What did she make you do?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"She made me write lines." He looked down at his hand.

"Harry you're exaggerating, writing lines isn't—" He interrupted her.