𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒. Summer & Fifth Year

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 - 𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬.

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐀𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚.

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 '𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞.' 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝.

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐨, 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧— 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐱 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

The Weasley's decided to stay at Sirius's childhood home for the summer, due to the fact that he offered it to have Order meetings. 

Harry and Ronnie on the other hand were staying with the Snape's for the summer because Lindsy decided to stay with her husband at 12 Grimmauld Place. 

Hermione arrived in the middle of summer to stay in contact with the Order and not lead anyone to her parents. 

Although, when the teenagers got there, they thought they could access the meeting ,but they were wrong. Iris was the only one to access them, she wanted to tell them everything but couldn't.

During the summer Iris practiced dueling charms with James and studied with Remus. Nymphadora Tonks— a young Auror— taught her how to change her appearance, due to the fact that she was also a metamorphmagus, she even learned to cover her birth mark instead of always having it in her usual high up ponytail.