𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎. Deal?

A week passed and James kept asking Iris to go to the Hogsmeade trip next week.

"James for the last time, I'm not goin." Iris pulled her books closer to her chest, trying to get to History of Magic.

"Ha! You called me 'James' that's one step closer for you telling me yes."

"Why do you want me to go? The only reasons I used to go was to make sure Harry didn't get into trouble and because I love chocolate mints." She stopped and faced the boy.

"That's why you always smell like chocolate mint anyways I have a question. Who's Harry? You seem to talk about him a lot." He asked, looking at her.

"He's my best friend." She looked down, missing the boy again.

"Oh, how about we make a deal." He smirked, making Iris look back at him.

"What kind of deal?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Chess. If I win, you have to come to Hogsmeade with me. If you win I'll leave you alone. Deal." He stuck out his hand.

Iris smirked but dropped it so she could look worried and shook his hand.

"Deal. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to class." She turned back and continued her tracks.

"Great meet me at the Gryffindor common room after dinner!" The boy yelled after her.

There was only one reason why she agreed. Ron. He taught her how to play in their third year to the point where she could beat him. Let's just say he was mad but proud.

The day went on like normal. She would go to class and talk to her friends. Then go eat for lunch and talk some more. Nothing eventful in her opinion. For the Marauders on the other hand it was a mess.

They had gotten in trouble...again. But of course thanks to Remus they got out of it.

It was dinner time and the Marauders were having a 'Sirius conversation'. 

"You did not flirt with Dumbledore Sirius!" James examined, not believing his friend.

"Yes, I did!" Sirius insisted.

"Fine then, how did it happen?" Remus questioned setting his fork down.

"So, I was running in the halls and Dumbledore stopped me. And obviously I tried seducing him with my amazing charm." Sirius winked and continued. "It was working because he was laughing. But then Minnie came around the corner and stopped my flirting. I got detention after."

"I'll only believe you if you wink at him." Peter chimed in.

"Fine." He smirked and proceeded to dramatically wink at Dumbledore. In return, Dumbledore winked back. 

The three Marauders were shocked.

James spit his juice, choking and coughing.

"Did you see Dumbledore wink at Sirius?" Leo questioned sitting at the Slytherin table.

"Why would he do that?" Lindsy asked glancing at the headmaster.