She of course just rolled her eyes the entire time.

The other girls were just observing and watching. They weren't too fond of me and I knew why. I completely understood it too. But, the look Sloane was giving me and the kitchen knives looked very similar.

She stood up from my desk with her book in hand and walked over to my bed before laying down. "Naomi." I called out as I walked towards the closet. She peaked over her reopened anatomy book that was currently resting on her chest. She looked good as fuck on my california king. "Yes?" She answered.

"Be honest—" I said before walking over to her on my side of the bed. I pointed towards my shirtless chest, "Do I have pancake nipples?" I asked as she laughed. "Get away from me," She responded back to me.

"No seriously. Griff said I had them today in the showers." I said as she cocked an eyebrow at me. "You check out the other guy's bodies in the showers?" She giggled. I shrugged, "Got to check out the competition—and there is none by the way." I responded while reaching down and grabbing my junk.

She giggled without answering my question. She moved her eyes back towards her book. I huffed before reaching forward and ripping the book out of her hands.

"I need to study." She stated while reaching for her book—which was quite heavy—back. I held it in one hand and laughed. "You study this shit all the time—" I made fun of her. "Yes. Because my field requires people to know their shit." She replied, I just chuckled again and rolled my eyes at her growing frustration.

I winked at her, "When are you going to wear those sexy scrubs for me?" She laughed. "I'll wear them for you now if you give me back my book." I winked at her and handed it back to her. "Thank you," She smiled at me.

I turned around towards the huge television that was at the bottom of my bed. "So. I was thinking—" She cut me off. "You think? You can think?" She mocked me as I turned around and reached for her ankles, grabbing them, pulling her towards the edge of my bed.

She squealed as I looked down at her. Her shirt had rode up making her navel piercing visible. I studied her body from head to toe as she muttered insults towards me. But to be honest, I couldn't pay attention enough to care.

She was so fucking filthily hot.

"You're a smart ass." I chuckled.

"The smartest." She winked at me. I shook my head, "As I was saying—I was thinking, if you're not busy tonight, would you like to go to the bar? Everyone will be there. The boys and the bunnies..." I scratched the back of my neck.

She laid her open book flat on chest as I stood between her short yet muscular legs at the bottom of the bed.

"Matti—" She spoke but I cut her off. "Yes I know, just friends. But it doesn't mean that friends can't go out together." I stated as she stared at me. "I wasn't going to say that. I just don't know if I'm ready to go through the entire party crowd again. Not after what happened a week ago." She responds as I sigh.

That shit broke my heart.

I bent down so I was eye level with the tiny brunette. "If another guy ever tries that shit on you again—I will fucking kill them." I stated as I watched her eyes widen. "And if I'm not the one killing him, you have four other guys that will." I winked at her as I moved to lay down right next to her.

I got extremely comfy on my bed as I turned to just stare at her. She has now taken the opportunity to go back to her reading—avoiding my question. She was so beautiful. She just didn't try to look attractive and she still looked attractive. It was like parties and game days were fucking treats because I got to see her dress up.