☆Chapter TwentySeven☆

Start from the beginning

Stella's humming and the radio was heard throughout the car as they pulled out of the parking garage. Noah put his focus on the road until he figured out where he was. He knew New York pretty well, but it was hard putting your focus back on it after being in California for almost a year.

"So when are you gonna sing for me?" Noah smirked. Oh, the famous Schnapp smirk that even Chloe did. You can't escape it with Noah's family.

"Give me a minute. I have to take in the vibe of New York again." Stella responded with a smile. "We're meeting you're family at your parents house, right?"

"Yeah. It's just me, you, Chloe, Alex, and my parents. We're having a family reunion on Saturday." Noah slightly groaned at the thought of his entire family being in one place. He loved all of them, but his family was pretty big and loud making it difficult to talk to all of them at once.

"I'm so excited. It feels like we haven't been with them in five(5) years." Stella smiled, excitement taking over her body. This was a common occurrence considering Stella had ADHD.

"I'm excited to see Tiki again." Noah smiled as he thought about their dog. Noah and Stella got Tiki about two years before leaving for LA. She's a chocolate lab and has the prettiest blue eyes. Noah's parents had been keeping her while the two were gone and this would be the first time they'd meet in ten(10) months.

"My baby, Tiki." Stella gushed.

"Our baby, Tiki. She's our child." Noah corrected.

"You know she misses me more. Shut the fuck up." Stella playfully rolled her eyes with a smile. Noah playfully punched her arm making Stella hit him back.

"Hey! Not while I'm driving!" Noah laughed.

"You win... for now." Stella smirked. Noah smirked back before it was back to hearing only the radio.

"So, about you singing?"

"CHLOE!!" Stella squealed as she watched Chloe open the door, Tiki, Riley, and Spaghetti standing behind her.

"STELLA!!" Chloe squealed back, giving Stella the biggest hug. "YOURE HOME!!"

"Thanks Chloe. I missed you too." Noah laughed as he stood behind Stella and watched her interaction with Chloe.

"Oh, yay. You brought Noah." Chloe joked before giving him a hug.

"Tiki!! It's my baby!" Stella smiled as she hugged the dog. Tiki left wet kisses all over Stella's face as her greeting home.

"Tiki!!" Noah smiled as he reached down to join Stella.

"Tiki, mommy and daddy are getting married." Stella said, talking in a high pitched voice to 'baby' the dog.

"Let me see the ring, right now." Chloe demanded excitedly. Stella stood up and started a conversation with Chloe as voices were heard coming from the kitchen. Stella and Noah recognized the voices as they raced to the kitchen.

"Karine!" Stella squealed as she ran into the woman's arms.

"Hey Bug." Karine laughed from Stella's excitement.

"Dad." Noah smiled as he gave his dad a side hug.

"I can't believe you guys are getting married!" Karine smiled, now being the excited one, before giving Noah a hug.

"Look! It's Mitchie Bear!" Stella laughed, giving Mitchell a hug. Mitchell laughed and groaned from the nickname. It was a new one almost every week.

"No more Mitcher Bell?" Noah laughed at the Tinker Bell reference Stella had made right before they went to LA.

"No, back to Mitchie Bear." Stella smiled and shrugged.

"Alex is gonna be a little late because we're babysitting his niece tonight and he has to pick her up." Chloe said as she walked into the kitchen and sat her phone, face down, on the counter.

"He has a niece?" Stella asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah. She's almost a year old. Her name's Venus." Chloe smiled. "Hold on, I'll show you a picture of her." Chloe added, picking her phone back up. She went to her camera roll and quickly found a picture. "Lexi, her mom, is working a lot of the time because Ivan, her dad, left before she was even born."

"Holy shit that's terrible." Stella said, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open from shock and Noah doing the same. "She's very cute though."

"Now she's gonna have baby fever." Noah mumbled to where only Stella and Chloe could hear. Stella playfully hit Noah making him laugh and making Chloe laugh even harder.

Noah and Stella were now at home. The only thing heard was the sound of their tv and the soft snores of their dog at the bottom of the bed. Iron Man was a classic, but not even the half of their annual Marvel Movie Marathon, aka MMM. They used to do it everyday after set of Stranger Things with the whole cast, but after it ended the cast got separate lives and didn't have much time to watch movies all together.

"If I had my own superhero movie, would Iron Man still be your favorite?" Noah asked with a smile.

"Oh, of course he would. Iron Man is too amazing to replace." Stella smiled back, sarcastically. Noah playfully grabbed his heart as to act like he was hurt.

"What if Chloe had a superhero movie?" Noah asked, knowing her answer would change.

"Chloe would be my favorite superhero. She's just better than you." Stella responded, miserably failing at holding in her laughter. Noah followed along and failed at his attempt to not laugh.

"So about singing?" Noah reminded Stella after their laughing had calmed.

"You're so annoying."

a/n: i love you. you're valid.