- didn't we almost have it all

[ season 3 episode 25 ]

"I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing. Can we set it on fire after?" Cristina asked as Meredith finishes making the toilet paper dress.

"You look hot, hot, hot!" Holly shouts as she looks at Cristina. "No we cannot say it on fire." Meredith says.

"Okay, these wedding vows are not all gonna fit on here." Callie says as she writes onto Cristina's hand.

"Okay, then write smaller." Cristina says while rolling her eyes. "Be still, please 'Vow' just became 'cow'." Callie says making Holly laugh.

Holly had traded the lemonade for vodka. "Wait. Am I on call?" Holly asks as the realisation hits that she's on call. "Oh my God! Why didn't you stop me!" Holly says stumbling as she gets up and runs to the kitchen to chug water.

As Holly entered the room again, everyone's pagers go off minus Cristina's. "But I'm intoxicated!" Holly says as she picks up her jacket and puts it on.

"I'll put you on a drip don't worry." Meredith says patting her shoulder. "That reminds me of that train thing. When you were drunk, that was funny." Holly said as she giggled to herself.

×××

"Doctor Bailey." Holly says as she thought she was whispering. "I may have drank a little." Holly says as she walks into the trauma room to see a man with an axe in his head.

"Is that the vodka or does that man have an axe in his head?" Holly asks as she sees Derek and Mark. She rubbed her eyes to see if she was seeing things. "Wow. Why did I have to be intoxicated." Holly mumbles at she sits on a stool.

"Yeah just sit down Webstone I'll deal with you later." Bailey said as Holly leant her head on her hand. "I blame Meredith, she didn't stop me." Holly complains as Mark smiles at her in amusement.

"And Cristina, yeah I'll blame them two. Wanna know a fun fact Doctor Bailey." Holly said to Bailey, forgetting the other people in the room. "Go ahead Webstone, I won't be able to stop you." Bailey said not focusing on Holly.

"My mom died on her second wedding day, she overdosed. I was the flower girl. We had it all planned out, we thought she was happy then she died in the church bathroom." Holly said not really thinking about what she was saying. "Let's hope Cristina doesn't overdose in a bathroom.

"Okay, I'm getting you on a drip, I cannot deal with drunk Holly." Bailey said, "I'll do it Bailey." Mark said as he walked towards Holly.

George walked into the room joining Mark and Derek. "Georgie." Holly said quietly as Mark got her set up for a drip.

"Ass." Holly whispered, but in reality she said it quite loud. George turned to her in confusion. "Did I say that out loud?" Holly asked Mark in a whisper. "Yep."