- begin the begin

[ season 2 episode 13 ]

They lived with a dog. Meredith had adopted a dog. They all liked the dog. Well not all, George had a very big problem with the dog. "God, holy cow! I said down! Izzie! Incoming!" George shouted as he ran into the bathroom. Well maybe Izzie didn't like the dog either. Meredith and Holly didn't see what was the problem. He was a cute dog.

"Hello. Hi doc, aww who's a good boy." Holly says patting the dogs head and running a hand down his back. "You are. You're the good boy." Holly said in a baby voice as George and Izzie opened the door and looked confused. Meredith walked up to Doc. And crouched down infront of him. "Who's mommy's good boy." Meredith said in a baby voice. As Doc panted with his tongue out.

Doc sticks his paw out and Holly starts shaking it. "Silly. Yes I know. You're a good boy. You're such a good boy." Meredith said as Holly got up looking at Izzie and George who peeked through the door. "What are you two doing, we're going to be late. "We need to talk about the dog." George says making Holly look at him.

"Is it because you want to be petted by the women in the house. Want us to you mommy's good boy?" Holly asked making George look uncomfortable and Meredith laugh. "The dig stays. Because you know why? Because hes our dog. We love our dog. And our dog loves us." Holly said smiling and walking down stairs. "And hurry up! We are going to be late!"

Izzie sighs and turns to Meredith, "Alex needs to give her hot shower sex. Shes grouchy." Izzie said. "Heard that!" Holly shouted.

×××

"Listen up people! New year, new rules. Or should I say New year and rules we will be enforcing. There were too many mistakes made last year. Fatigue played a bug role in this. Exceeding 80 hours a week will not be tolerated." Richard stood on the stairs. Talking to the crowds of interns and residents and doctors. Meredith and Holly stood next to each other. While Alex was on the other side of Holly. Holly stood trying to figure out if she had exceeded maximum hours.

"Sullivan you were on-call for 28 hours, leave when you hit 30. Grey you were here until 2am last night. See you at noon." Richard said looking at Meredith. She widened her eyes. "I get to go? Free time?" Meredith said as Alex and Holly both smiled. "Go before he changes his mind." Alex said as Meredith leaves.

He looked at Holly who was still listening to the chief. He walked closer to Holly as she walked away going towards George and Izzie. He sighed and followed after heading towards rounds.

Bailey took the interns on rounds. Izzie, George and Alex walk in first. As Bailey follows after. Holly took a moment after a nurse asked her a question. She walked into the room to see someone she knew sat on the bed. Getting his IV fixed.