- into you like a train

[ season 2 episode 5 & 6 ]

"George! You better hold that damn elevator for me!" Holly said running towards the elevator. She runs side ways so she doesn't get crushes by the doors. "Well, hello you two." Holly said looking down at a patient on the bed, "And you must be Pete. Your very popular here."

"How come you wanted me to hold this lift." George asked as Holly holds her hand up to show a little cup. She gave what looks like a forced smile. "Lovely." George mutters.

After making little conversation with Pete in the elevator, its suddenly stops moving and goes pitch black. "Dude we're not moving." Alex says making Holly look at him and George replying, "Really! You think?".

Holly stood over by Pete keeping an eye on him as George was reading out the safety measures "If elevator should stop, do not become alarmed. Press the button marked alarm to summon the assistance." George stops reading to push the button repeatedly. "They don't want us to be alarmed then why call the button alarm?" George says annoyed by the button. Alex stands infront of the doors trying to pry them open.

"That didn't work the last five times you did it. Get it through your head we've lost power." Alex said clearly annoyed by George. Pete let's out a moan of pain as Holly looks and checks him. "Hey hey Pete. I need you to stay with me okay?" Holly asks as he let's out a grunt.

George looks at the BP monitor as Alex checks his pulse. As they turn to whisper."Ok, you're whispering. Don't whisper. I mean, I don't wanna complain here, but I got a bullet in my chest and whispering isn't a sign I'm gonna be A-Ok, you know?" Pete says as Holly stares at the two clearly annoyed by them.

Alex tries the emergency phone. "Damn it. It's out." Holly can see the pain and stress that Pete is in as she tries to calm him down, "Pete we're going to get out of here, and your gonna go back to your life. And do whatever you do." Holly said as George looked at her.

"You are terrible at calming people down." George said as Holly rolled her eyes, "You are terrible at calming people down." Holoy mocked George and looked back at Pete who gave a small but pained smile.

Bailey and Burke stood as they watched some men trying to pry the doors open. "How bad is it?" Richard asked he walked up to the small crowd.

"Three interns and a GSW to the chest." Burke said as Richard closes his eyes and puts his hand to his forehead. "I bet it's my interns. It's always gonna be my interns." Bailey said as the doors opened slightly. Bailey pushes the man out off the way.

"What did you three do!" Bailey shouted at them. "Nothing!" They shouted back.
Holly went to the corner of the elevator as she picked up the sample she had put down.