Chapter 18~

Friday.

Over the past week Felix had spent his lunch breaks with Hyunjin and 3racha, also gaining interest from other students as they saw him hanging out with the most popular boys in the school.

Felix had been scared of Hyunjin's friends before but now that he was hanging out with them, he started to appreciate how funny and cool they were.

Felix didn't have to feel invisible anymore. He even started wearing the lipgloss to school.

Hyunjin and Felix were also texting a lot. Felix would be lying if he said he didn't stare at his phone every free second of his day, waiting for new messages from the boy of his desires.

He really wanted to meet him again, taking all his courage as he opened the chat.

Hyunjinnie♡

Do you have
any plans for today?

You can come over to play
if you want to~
how about 3:30 p.m.?
Read 2:45 p.m.

Felix looked at the clock and gasped. He only had 45 minutes to get ready.

He quickly hopped in the shower to make sure he smelled good and decided on a simple outfit.

He also didn't forget to apply the lipgloss Hyunjin gave to him.

He grabbed his bag with his most important things like wallet, phone charger etc. in it and left his house.

He caught the bus down to Hyunjin's neighbourhood and arrived at exactly 3:28 p.m.

He rang the door bell nervously.

Hyunjin opened the door, he was wearing shorts and Felix was trying not to blush at the sight of Hyunjin's trained legs.

"Come in!" Hyunjin pulled Felix in by his wrist.

Hyunjin's entire home was very modern and with expensive interior and decorations.

The boys went up to Hyunjins room and played video games again for a while.

Felix had the urge to go to the bathroom. He took his phone, knowing he wanted to take photos of everything.

After he was done, washing his hands in the bathroom Felix looked around the bathroom. It had a huge luxurious bathtub and a big fancy shower.

Felix saw some towels hanging on the wall and went to sniff them. He could exactly tell which one belonged to Hyunjin. It had his scent and was still damp meaning he had a shower not too long before Felix arrived.

Felix also looked through some drawers next to the sinks. He saw a lot of female hygiene products belonging to Mrs Hwang when finally he found what he was looking for. A hairbrush. Hyunjin's hairbrush. The hair in it was clearly blonde. Felix took some hair out of the hairbrush and put it into his pants' pocket. He had no where else to put it at the moment.

He came back to Hyunjin's room and saw the boy laying on his stomach on the bed, legs in the air, busy looking at the TV screen. Felix followed his eyes to the screen.

Hyunjin had closed their game and had gone to netflix instead.

"Let's watch a movie after eating"

It was already 6:30 p.m, so Hyunjin's mother was gonna serve dinner soon, and she was delighted to have Felix staying to eat with them again.

Felix had just agreed when they were called to come downstairs for dinner.

They were served lots of bulgogi and the table was full of little Korean side dishes.

While eating Felix was a little nervous. They were going to watch a movie together. In Hyunjin's bed? Or would they sit on the couch? How the hell do friends watch a movie together? Felix really had not hung around with anyone for a long time.

They finished eating and after bowing and thanking Mrs Hwang for the amazing dinner they went back to Hyunjin's room. She had given them lots of snacks and soda again.

Hyunjin put the snacks onto his bedside table and turned around to look at his friend.

He realized Felix was wearing jeans. "You can't really be comfortable watching a movie like that, right?" Hyunjin went into his walk in closet and came back a few moments later. He handed a fresh pair of black shorts and an oversized shirt to Felix.

Felix just stared at the items of clothing he was just given. Did he want him to just change into that right here?

Hyunjin giggled as he saw how confused Felix reacted. "Just go in the closet, hurry~", he said while laughing.

Felix went to the closet and took this moment to calm himself down. He took off his jeans and slipped on the comfortable shorts.

Meanwhile Hyunjin had climbed into the bed. Felix came out of the closet. He gulped. So he did want to watch it in bed.

Hyunjin smiled and signaled for Felix to join him.

Felix hesistantly got onto the bed. He was sure he would suffer a heart attack at any given second.

Hyunjin immidiately pulled Felix closer and put the big fluffy blanket over them.

Felix was breathing heavily.

They chose a random horror movie to watch. Hyunjin turned out to be a little bit of a scaredy cat so he clinged to Felix whenever he was scared.

Felix was not even paying the movie any attention.

After it was over, Hyunjin stretched himself a bit. "I really like that we can cuddle. My other friends never want to, they are too cool you know."

Felix smiled. 3racha really were cool, but in his opinion Hyunjin should get cuddles whenever he wanted. He should get anything he wanted, that is.

The smaller boy looked at his phone to see the time. It was already past 9:30 p.m. He sighed. Hyunjin noticed whats going on and quickly sat up in bed.

"Im sure if i ask my mother, you can sleep over!" He exclaimed excitedly.