Chapter 8~

Another Thursday.

prettyjinnie

Liked by bbokki, joo

Liked by bbokki, joo.e and 19,754 others
Prettyjinnie: just stay in your lane
Show all 218 comments
seungminnie: na na na na na
nancybaby: so pretty jinnie oppaaa~

As every Thursday, Felix repeated the usual routine.
Following Hyunjin to the dance studio, waiting for him in the café and then following him home.

Hyunjin usually listened to music while walking but this time he didn't. He had felt watched for a while now and decided without music his senses would be more alert.

It had already gotten almost dark by now when he walked through the artifically illuminated streets of his neighbourhood.

Hyunjin clenched his fists in the pockets of his hoodie as he could clearly hear footsteps not to far behind him, who had followed him this entire time.

His heart was beating fast and he was very scared, unsure what to do next. He wasnt a particularly good fighter, his friends 3racha always took good care of him.

Felix noticed that today his crush's body posture was different from usual, maybe a bit more.. tensed up.

He didn't think that the boy would have noticed that he is being followed though.

Suddenly, without a warning, Hyunjin abruptly turned around. Felix froze for a millisecond but reacted quickly by running into the alleyway next to the street they were in.

Hyunjin gulped. He was so angry. Why would anyone follow him? He wanted to confront the stranger and took up all his courage and walked towards the alleyway.

"YA!" he shouted angrily. Felix, who was standing against one of the cold brick walls held his breath.

But it was no use, there were no options of hiding in this place.

Hyunjin peeked his head into the badly lit alleyway and felt his heart drop as he saw a hooded figure standing there. Secretly he was hoping that the stranger would just have disappeared and left him alone, avoiding confrontation.

Hyunjin walked towards the boy of smaller figure than his.

Felix had his eyes closed trying to breathe calmly. When he opened his eyes he was face to face with an upset looking Hyunjin, who still kept a safe distance to him.

"Why the hell are you following me?! What is wrong with you? Are you a stalker or something?"