Chapter 1~

Felix stared at the phone in his hand, it was Wednesday evening and he was sitting alone in his dark room, the only light illuminating him being his phone screen.

On the screen there was a photo of Hwang Hyunjin, the most popular boy of Felix' school.

prettyjinnie

Liked by bbokki, cb97, and 20,589 othersprettyjinnie: at the dance studio again~ Show all 234 commentsquokka

prettyjinnie: at the dance studio again~
Show all 234 comments
quokka.sungie: leave some good looks for us too, geez
ye.ji.: youre so handsome, oppa~

They had never spoken a word with each other but Felix was fascinated by ... no, he was obsessed with the beautiful long blonde haired boy.

Felix was on the bed, analizing every detail of the new instagram post on the screen as he always did, needless to say he already had screenshotted it. Felix was always the first to press 'like' on Hyunjins posts.

Hyunjin, because of his extraordinarily good looks was quite popular on instagram (and in school as well, obviously). He was active on the app and often posted, giving Felix the chance to find out as much as he could about the boy.

He knew almost everything about Hyunjin.

Hyunjin shared his spotify playlists, so Felix listened to the same music. Hyunjin would share what he buys and if Felix had enough money left from his part time job at a gas station he would buy the same items.
You get the point.

Felix knew Hyunjins favourite restaurant, his favourite food, his favourite songs, he knew who his friends were, where they liked to meet, he knew all of Hyunjin's hobbies and the list could continue like this.

He was just obsessed.