Chapter 11~

The next morning, Felix woke up feeling different. He felt more confident. The school's most popular it-boy had talked to him, noticed him. Felix felt visible. He chose a cute outfit consisting of ripped black skinny jeans he wore with a baby blue sweater that showed off his collar bones. He carefully styled his hair into a pretty mullet-like hairstyle, smiling contently at himself in the mirror.

When he arrived at school Felix went straight to his locker to get the books he needed for his first class of the day, chemistry.

While he was standing facing towards his locker and busy looking though his stuff, he could suddenly feel a pair of hands on his waist.

He turned around quickly and was met by a widely grinning Hyunjin.

"Look guys thats the boy I told you about!" He explained excitedly to his friends Bangchan, Jisung and Changbin who were standing around him. Their appearances intimidated Felix quite a bit and he felt uncomfortable, so he looked at his shoes, just smiled and greeted with a faint "hey~".

Then, he could feel a big hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up immidiately. "Thanks for protecting our pretty Jinnie last night.", it was Chan smiling caringly at the freckled boy. Felix was amazed by the quite audible Australian accent.

Felix stuttered "I.. it's no big deal..", ruffling his own hand through his hair.

In the corner of his eyes Felix could tell the students standing nearby were looking at the group of boys, whispering.

"If you want to, you could hang out with us on the weekend!", Hyunjin excitedly proposed, while clinging to Jisung's arm. Jisung turned his head to look at the pretty blonde boy hanging on his arm. "Actually, I can't hang out this weekend. You know the English test next week is pretty important on our overall score, I need to study." Jisung said, earning a frown from Hyunjin. Felix was just standing there, trying not to stare at Hyunjin too obviously while he was talking with his friends.

"What about you guys then?", Hyunjin asked directed to Bangchan and Changbin. "Look, Jinnie.. we promised to help Taemin hyung with some guys that have been troubling him.", Chan carefully answered. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, knowing that it meant that his best friends rather wanted to get into stupid fist fights than hang out with him. He gave them a quiet "tskkk".

Then he grabbed Felix' hands, the smaller boy taking a step backwards out of surprise. "It's good I have a new friend now, since you guys don't want to hang out with me!" Hyunjin said jokingly while flashing a grin to Felix.
"Its not that we don't want to.." Changbin started explaining but was interrupted by the school bell. "Come on guys we need to hurry," Jisung said while grabbing Hyunjin's hands out of Felix' hands. "Since when does he care about school so much?", Bangchan snickered. Hyunjin nodded, turning around and started walking with his friends.

That was when he turned his head back to Felix again and shouted "I will text you about hanging out later!"

Felix felt his soul leave his body.
This meant this weekend he would be hanging out. With Hwang Hyunjin. Alone?

Felix' was standing frozen in the school's hallway.