Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen

Start from the beginning

"-And I hope you are the one I share my life with.

And I hope that you would be the one I die with.

I hope I love you all my life.-"

I whipped my head to Ryujin's side when I heard hear sing. If You're Not The One by: Daniel Bedingfield. She has such a soothing.. singing voice.

Ryujin looked at me and raised an eyebrow with a confused smile. "What?" Ryujin snorted and I smiled at her. She looked like she doesn't know whether to be amused, confused, or smile so she she just did altogether which is adorable.

"Stop squeaking. You sounded like a mouse in a mouse trap." I rolled my eyes but I couldn't hide the silly smile on my face. She's a great singer too! What else does she do? No wonder why she was on demand at that creepy corporation.

I visited their site earlier and there were like, over two hundred people on the line after Ryujin after our contract ends. They were even arguing on some bidding. And 75% of those people are girls.

"Pfft. Stop staring." Ryujin then pinched my cheeks. "You might fall in love with me. These eyes of mine, can make you fall on your knees." Then she laughed evilly.. while I just stared at her still disgusted. She's now joking around me? Isn't she like, a cold hearted snob? When did she learned to make light of the situation? Her personality is confusing.

"You're crazy." That's the only I had managed to counter and Ryujin just laughed again.

"Let's go." Ryujin stood up and offered her hand to me.

"Where to?" I asked confused.

"Gonna shop some clothes duhh. I don't plan on sitting in there all day while the two were messing the organized dresses." Ryujin winked at me. Wow. Why was she extra playful today? Dis something good happened to her?

Ryujin seemed to settle on casual clothes. The acquaintance party doesn't have a theme and it was all up to you if you want to dress like a hobo. If it was only me, I would go naked. Of course I'm kidding. Psh.

Ryujin brought a random denim jacket and show it to me. I personally think that she doesn't have to ask me. Ryujin has her own fashion style. Definitely not the girls type and styles like me but, it suits her well. I barely see her wearing shorts in the dorm and when she does, it doesn't fail to make me.. flustered. She's sexy. Af, people. Af.

I just continued to nod my head to the clothes that she's showing me. Asking me if it would look good on her or not.

"That's enough. Go and try those on." I said while pushing her inside the fitting room. I sat down on the bench in front of the fitting room and realized that she haven't returned my phone. Geez. What an ass. And earlier she doesn't want to shop. What made her change her mind? Daniel Bedingfield?

After a few minutes, Ryujin got out of the fitting room wearing a gray printed shirt with a cropped denim jacket. Of course, what do you expect from her? It looked good on her. She can wear a rugged clothes and she would still pull it off. I just answered with a thumbs up and she smiled at me.

Then she tried a couple of casual clothes. Including pants. And now, she went out with a black plain long sleeves and tucked it in front. A black ripped jeans and her brown caterpillar shoes went well with it. She looked cool. She also tried a navy green long sleeves. I just noticed that she definitely has a weird fascination over the color green. Her bagpack was green, her phone case was green, she has a lot of green pairs of sneakers shoes, her hoodies were all the shades of green, and most of her tees are green.

Actually all of the clothes that she tried and put on doesn't just suit her, it seemed like it was personally tailored just for her. Even some of the salesmen and sales ladies are watching Ryujin have her own little fashion show in front of me.