Rejected!?

A/N: Sorry for the late update but here!

"What the hell!? Does he actually like me back... I'm probably just over-thinking this... I mean I don't know, it would be the second time" Bakugou thought as he sat on their bed, staring at the ceiling, "I guess I would just open this..." the wrapping paper teared open revealing a delicate box with a silver ribbon, tied to keep it together. Interesting...
"Woah... this is... stunning!" he said underneath his breath, his eyes not able to move from this masterpiece layed infront of him, "wait- why does this look like... the suit Kirishima was wearing- but different..."
Just then, there was a knock on the bedroom door, "Bakugou, can I come in?"
"Oh-oh yeah, sure," Bakugou replied, snapping back to the reality.
The door creaked as usual, and the red head came in, "so, do you like the gift?"
"Tch, its nice, I guess..."
"Well, glad you like it!" his smile made a tint of blush appear on Bakugou, "anyways..." he took a deep breathe then continued, "of course you don't have to feel the same way, but, I like you, as in the type that's more than friends..."
This time, Bakugou didn't know what to feel, he wasn't the type who would easily accept someone's confession even if he knew this was his only chance. And, his heart hasn't pounded as well as his body tensing up, different from the first time. If he had to say, all the above was a lie he wouldn't, but sometimes, even Bakugou has harder choises to make...

Flashback~
"Ugh, its all your fault!" Just a week ago, his parents were arguing over something - that Bakugou hated - his sexuality.
"How is it my fault? Just because Bakugou likes someone, who coincidentally is a boy, doesn't mean he's not our child anymore!"
"Well, I cannot just watch him go down like this. We have to stop him from liking a BOY! This is NOT right!" a 'crash' followed his mother's high-pitched voice.
"But- he's 18, he HAS TO make his own choices, Mitsuki!"
"Do you think I don't know that?" she seemed to have calmed down a little, maybe not, "I'm just trying to help him, I-I just don't want him to end up like my best-friend..." her yelling flashed into quiet sniffing.
Bakugou tried to recall when his mother last talked about her best-friend, in his blurry memory, he remembered that she was a lesbian and once had a crush on Mitsuki... but of course she rejected her, partly because she was straight but mostly as her parents, Bakugou's grandparents that is, had a very strong, traditional bias on the LGBTQ+ community.
"Mom, dad, I'm sorry..." it was his first heart-felt apology, 'he still wouldn't have a bias but he will, at least try, to supress his affection towards boys' was his one goal.
"Its not your fault darling, sorry if we disturbed you," his mother smiled through her tears with his father behind her.
"Yeah... Katsuki?" he said softly, "follow your heart, don't be afraid of the cruel rumours, I will always have your back!"
"But- are you sure?" Mitsuki was still worried.
"Don't worry too much mom..." Bakugou managed to force a smile, "I- will find a girlfriend soon..."

End of Flashback~
"Bakugou? You ok?" he immediately woke up from his daydream, as the shark-boi pushed him a little.
"Yeah-yeah. And um... I'm sorry... I can't accept your confession..." Bakugou got up, expression-less, and hurried out of the room, leaving Kirishima frozen.
"Wai-" before he knew, the door closed behind him.
Meanwhile, Bakugou headed out of the house, trying hard to hold back his tears, his pace quickened with every step. Soon, he reached his destination - a discreet bench in the park he always goes to in situations like this, well, actually, he never HAD a situation quite like this -Yes he had broke down again, of course he thought he had conquered the fear of other's image, but no, it has came back!
"Ugh," his cold hands smashed onto his face, "why have I got myself into this!"
For the next few minutes, waterfalls of tears streamed down his face as his words of self-blame only increased. It wasn't even on purpose but his eyes soon hurt, all red and swollen as well as his sour nose. Clenching a rose from the bouquet, he stumbled to the river flowing silently in distance. The grass felt quite wet on his jeans, but he didn't care. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, after who even knows how long, the sky began to weep, its tears drenching Bakugou's clothes. The rose has withered by now but still in the tight fists of Bakugou. "Achoo!" he sneezed, this was followed by many more sneezes, but he was numb, both the body and the heart, so he didn't move, just sat there, still as a statue - the only sign he was living were his grey eyes.

(WORD COUNT: 806)