The Plan (Proposal)

A/N: Hi guys, so sorry that i haven't uploaded lately, but school kind of just ended (holiday) so here's the update! Hopefully, updates from now on will be more regular... Anyways, enjoy! 

Ever since the incident, Kirishima had wanted to confess his feelings to Bakugou, never knowing he already heard his confession. On the other hand, Bakugou had been staying in his house mostly, as he was hiding, hiding from the irritating hook-ups his parents specifically designed for him.
"Ugh, why do they have to do this!" Bakugou paced back and forth in their appartment, grunting as he did.
"Well... I mean, if you don't want them to bother you anymore, actually find yourself a girlfriend!" Kirishima replied, chuckling.
"Yeah right," Bakugou laughed, "how am I supposed to do that?"
"Just find some one like Uraka, she's genuinely a nice person!"
"Ewww no, not round-cheeks or any other extra!" Bakugou strongly protested.
"Aww come on bro! Don't call Uraka that!"
"Pfffft why can't I, do you like her or something?" He snorted, secretly jealous.
"No I don't obviously! Why would you ask that!" Kirishima thought he was just standing up for his friend, but the words came out awkwardly for some reason.
"If you like her, then just spit it out-don't be such a coward!" Bakugou knudged him, teasily.
"Oh my god, I seriously don't like her!" Kirishima admitted in a serious voice.
"Whatever you say..." insecureness was eating up the carefully articulated confession his head, he didn't know anymore.
"Hey you ok?" Kirishima cupped Bakugou's face, his eyes meeting Bakugou's.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" Bakugou turned away, blushing intensely.
"You sure, your face is all red!"
"Yes- I'm good! Now stop looking at me like that!"
"Why, does Bakubabe not like it?" Kirishima teased.
Bakugou shuddered at the new nickname, but he still replied, "St-stop that!" his hands flew up to cover his flustered face.
"Ok Ok. I'll stop teasing you!" Kirishima was that bright of a kid, but today, he felt- down, it was probably too much to ask for someone like Bakugou Katsuki to like him.

Time flies when you are having fun, it was the midst of February when Kirishima decided to propose and confess his feelings to Bakugou. As it was Valentine's Day soon, he had gone to a lot of different shops- A LOT. Toys, chocolates, flowers, even gaming machines/tools. You see, although Kirishima's parents didn't care that much about him, they were rich, so they gave him a bunch of money- then pushed him out of the family.
"Hmmmm, let's see, I've got the flowers, chocolate and my love letter is polished! Great, let's just hope he didn't notice me earlier..." Kirishima was walking with his head down, examining his gifts to see if there was any cracks or imperfection when he bumped into someone, "Ouch!"
"Ouch..." the other said at the same time, "Eijiro...?"
Kirishima lifted his head at the familiar voice, "Kaminari!?"
"Oh my god! Hi, I haven't seen you since elementary!" Kamnari walked over, hugging Kirishima.
"Yeah! Its really been a long time..."
"Do you want to head over to my house and chat for a while? I'll get Mina and Sero as well!"
"Sorry bro, I have a proposal in like half an hour- and... I haven't even started to decorate the room, I really need to get this done before he gets back..."
"Oooooh~ Eijiro's got a boyfriend~"
"Shut up! Not yet, he probably doesn't feel the same way anyway..."
"Aww come on! Don't say that!" Kaminari paused, thinking, "How about..."
"Yeah?"
"Sero and I help you decorate the room as a surprise?!"
"YOU GUYS WOULD DO THAT! Thank you so much!"
"Yeah! Anything for our best bro, lemme just get them to meet us here," another idea enlightened in Kaminari, "while we are doing that, Mina could help you choose a suit and dress you up! You can't just go proposing with a T-Shirt and jeans!"
"Welp, I really forgot about that, didn't I?"
"Oh my jesus, just let me call them up 'cause we definitely don't have much time left," he pulled out his phone and quickly pulled up a group call with the others, "Hi guys, not much time left to explain this but just meet us on xxx street in the cafe!"
"OK! We'll be right there!" They exclaimed together.
"We better get going as well then!" Kaminari grabbed Kirishima as they ran to the nearest cafe.
Somehow, the others were alraedy there, "How are you guys so fas-"
Mina cutted him off, "OH MY GOD! EIJIROOOO!?"
"Minaaaa! And Sero!" Kirishima was on the urge of tears while Mina's were already over flowing.
"I never thought we would see you again!" Sero smiled at this warm moment.
"Well same, but I've missed you guys so much!"
"Anyways, Eijiro has an emergency situation right now, he's going to propose to his future boyfriend in about 20 minutes, and we need to help him set up the decorations as well as his suit!" Kaminari explained.
"Oh of course! I know just the perfect suit for you Ei!" Mina's tears were gone in a split second.
Kirishima chuckled, "Guys, calm down, I'm pretty sure with your help we are going to make it!" That moment, he was so glad, he had such an amazing friends.
"Yup sure we will!" Sero cheered.
"The decorations are already on the table in the house and here's the key and address," Kirishima handed them the key and a piece of paper.
"Okii, thanks, by the time you and Mina are back, looking all sharp, your house will be transformed!" Sero and Kaminari waved them good bye as they hopped onto a taxi.
"OK, so what was the suit you were talking about?" Kirishima asked once they started walking.
"Oh, the other day, I was window-shopping and I saw the beautiful suit with red roses on it, its purrrrrrrfect!" Mina's eyes turned into a single line from her excitement.
"What are we waiting for then," Kirishima reached out his hand and Mina grabbed it, "Let's go!"
Soon, they reached the store, a few suits were displayed behind the window, that already surprised Kirishima, not to mention the rows of rainbow-coloured ones swaying softly in the wind.
"Oh my god!" the 'Princess' twirled around the the hangers, almost dancing, "Is this heaven?"
"Annnnd this is not even the best part yet~" Mina smirked.
"Really?!"
"Did you forget 'bout the shirt I was talking about?"
"OH Y E A H!" Before Kirishima could react, Mina called the owner of the store and whispered something into her ear.
"Of course," the owner giggled as Mina nudged her teasingly.
"What was that about?" Kirishima asked as Mina walked back.
"Oh you'll see~" the familiar smirk came back.
"Hey, come over here to try this!" A shout came from the changing rooms. Kirishima hesitated, but Mina pushed him there giving him no time to think.
As he walked into the changing room, the perfect suit almosy blinded his eyes: a navy blue base, with beautiful hand-sown blood-red roses on top. It came with a pair of dark trousers with intricate golden highlights. "Woah... This... Is absolutely stunning!" Kirishima's jaw dropped at this piece of art.
"What are you waiting for then, try it on! Its your size for sure!" The owner smiled proudly.
After a few moments, he came out, as fresh and smart as a newly crafted figure.
"See? You look absolutely gorgeous dear!" The two fangirled in sync.
"Heh thanks!" He blushed at the sweet comment.
"Oh my god! I almost forgot! Here," the owner handed Kirishima a medium-sized gift box, "this is the other suit - it's a couple outfit!"
"Thank you so much! This is such a nice gift!" Kirishima appreciated.
"Oh anytime dear! But I suppose you would have to get going now right?"
"Yeah, its almost time!" Kirishima pulled Mina's arm as they said goodbye to the store and their friend.
They soon arrived at Bakugou's house, as soon as Kirishima opened the door, he remembered the promise Kami and Sero made - it is perfectly fulfilled.
"Soo, do you like it?" Sero took initiative of the conversation, while Kaminari seemed to still be making something in the kitchen.
"How could I not? I love all the details! Balloons, rose petals, its perfection! Thank you guys so much!" He looked as if he was about to cry.
"Awww come on bro! It's nothing!"
Suddenly, Kaminari's voice echoed from the kitchen, "Sero! Kirishima! Mina!"
"Yeah?!" Mina was so loud, the whole corridor could have heard her voice.
All three of them headed to the kitchen where they were so shocked of the scene ahead, they almost fell.
"Kaminari! What in the world did you do!" There was more awe than anger though.
"Well... I was going to mixing the cake batter but the bowl slipped from my hand... Soo oops?" Drops of sweat from guilt rolled down his forehead.
"Guys, its fine. You have done enough for me today and I really appreciate it, so I can bake the cake myself while you guys go take a break," the shark's bright smile lit up their hearts.
The cake was done, red and yellow representing both him and Bakugou, Kirishima was confident that his cake tasted the best in the world, but maybe not the best in looks, since Kirishima is not that artistic of a person.
"Hmmm nice," he licked the frosting from his cheeks.
Next thing he knew, there was a knock on the door, he could hear the loud rustling outside, "Oh my god, how are they so loud!" he thought.
"Kirishima! Open the damn door!" It seemed like Blasty wasn't in a very good mood that day.
"Coming! Just give me a sec!" he quickly tidied the kitchen then ran to open the door, Bakugou gave him a 'tch' look but was a little shocked on the suit Kirishima was wearing. Just before Bakugou went upstairs, he pulled him by the waist and stuffed him a whole banquet of flowers, blushing hard.
"What the f*ck?!" Bakugou had a tint of pink of his face as well.
"Umm, H-happy Valentine's Day!"
"Tch, thanks, I guess..."
"Wai-wait, I have something to say!"
"Ha? Are you gonna confess or something?" that was obviously a rhetorical question.
"No-nothing! Obviously not, why would I do that? heh..." he handed Bakugou the box with the suit in it, "just a little gift for the formality..."
"Ugh, fine thanks! Now can I go?"

(WORD COUNT: 1634)

A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger, but let's see if Bakugou's going to accept our sweet Shark-Boi!