Chapter 14: It's Official

Start from the beginning

"After the concert, Lindsay and I decided to hang out. We started to watch movies instead of going to the party and we fell asleep during it. That's all that happened." I could see Louis relax as I explained the lie I made up in my head last minute. I heard Lindsay let out a sigh of relief.

"You scared us all." Louis brought me into a friendly hug.

"Get a room, you two." Lindsay chuckled.

Me and Louis laughed and pulled away. "I'm just glad you're okay." Louis said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. With that, he turned on his heel and headed out of the room.

Lindsay sat down on the edge of the bed, staring down at her hands. She looked disappointed. I sat down next to her, wondering what was wrong.

"What is this, Harry?" She asks continuing to look down at her hands, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" I looked over at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Us." She whispered. The word 'us' made my stomach tingle with butterflies. "I mean, we've only known each other for a couple of months and yet we're already close." Her face began to turn a shade redder as she said 'close'. I knew she was talking about the other night. "I mean, what we're doing is great, but don't you ever just wonder-" Before she could finish, I placed my lips onto hers. The kiss deepened and I slowly laid her back onto the bed. I hovered over her, careful not to crush her, both of my arms on each side of her head. I broke the kiss and pressed my forehead against hers. She giggled and her smile practically made me melt.

"Then let's make it official." I whispered in her ear. I could feel her body shiver as my breath hit her skin. It made me feel empowered that I had that effect on her. I smiled and brought my lips down on her neck, leaving kisses on her warm skin.

"Okay..." She let out a shaky breath.

....

Lindsay's POV

"Okay..." My voice shook as Harry left small kisses on my neck, hitting my sweet spot. My body was tingling from his touch. His lips trailed from my neck to my jaw line then landed on my lips. The kiss was passionate and it quickly deepened.

His hands trailed down my sides. My body tensed as I was afraid that he was going to start tickling me again. He smiled against the kiss and began to move his hands again. They landed on my hips and tugged at the hem of my sweatshirt. I obeyed his silent demand and lifted my arms. He broke the kiss for only a second and slipped the sweatshirt over my head, leaving me in only my bra and jeans. My newly exposed skin developed goosebumps as it hit the cold air.

I found the end of Harry's t-shirt and tugged on it. He laughed into the kiss at my demanding attitude. He lifted his shirt off his body, messing up his head of curls as he pulled it over his head.

I let out a chuckle as I saw his hair sticking in different directions. He smiled as he leaned down and connected the kiss once again. I ran my hands through his thick brown hair.

He undressed as we began to repeat the other night.

...

(1 week later...)

"You ready?" Harry chimed from the door of the dressing room. We had just finished our 5th show of the tour. Management had agreed to let me sing more songs than just one.

Me and Harry had been inseparable since we made our relationship 'official'. No one knew about us besides us. We had to be extra careful with our 'PDA'. We couldn't get too affectionate. We acted like complete strangers to each other around people, but when we were alone, it was all worth it. Things were heating up and moving quickly but I didn't mind and I didn't think Harry did either. We had been leaving the shows after the boys, just to be safe.

"Yup." I chirped. I walked towards the door and Harry intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked towards the exit but before we reached it, we let go of each other's hands. I frowned, but knew we had to, in case someone outside saw us.

...

The car ride was comfortably silent. We held hands and tried to hide it from Paul, who was driving.

We reached the hotel and quickly walked to the elevator. The elevator ride felt like eternity. The elevator finally dinged and the doors opened. He dragged me by my hand to my door. He leaned down to kiss me, but before his lips met mine, I yawned. He laughed as he saw me.

"Maybe we should take a break tonight. You need some rest." I couldn't help but nod in agreement. As much as I wanted to be with Harry, I was exhausted. The rehearsals, shows, and fooling around with Harry was wearing me out. I needed to get a good night's sleep for once.

He smiled down at me and cupped my face with his hands. He planted his lips on mine. The kiss wasn't as passionate as they have been. It was gentle and loving, but I still lasted at least a minute.

My mind was so lost in the kiss. I couldn't hear anything around me.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I was bumped back into reality when I heard four male voices shout in unison.

______________________________________________

I just wanna address a matter. If you can't handle the PG-13 content, then I'm sorry, but this story's not for you. I put a warning at the beginning of the chapter so if you keep reading, that's your problem. Sorry. I don't wanna sound bitchy but you have to understand that this is my work, my writing, and when people insult it, it makes me feel bad.

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it! Please, vote, comment, and fan. Love you!

Hope you all had a good holiday! (: