Epilogue

Epilogue

Harry's POV

The colorful autumn leaves crunched beneath my feet; the only sound surrounding me. I kneeled down onto my knees onto the dry grass and placed the bouquet of lilies, her favorite flower, on the ground in front of the tombstone.

Here lies Lindsay Warren, daughter, friend, and sister

March 5 1994 - May 8 2013

My eyes stared at the words on the stone. I could feel tears surfacing and I looked down at my fingers, picking nervously at the cuticles.

"Hi, Baby." I whispered. "Sorry, I haven't come to see you sooner. It was too much, you know?" I chuckled nervously. I was acting like she was sitting there with me. "It's been a year since your funeral." It seemed like she had been gone so much more longer than a year. Every day and every minute I missed her, more than anything.

"I read your letter every day to remind myself of you. How am I supposed to move on if your still in my heart? I still love you and I will always will. I know you want me to move on and find someone else, but how can I? You were my everything. The girl of my dreams. But I do know, that I have to try... for you."

I wiped my fingers under my eyes, ridding of any escaping tears. "I would give anything to have you here with me." I whispered, turning my attention to my cuticles again.

"The boys miss you, too. We're supposed to start with the tour again this year. It's not the same. We decided to just not have an opening act... to honor you." The tears began to escape faster. I took a deep breath, trying to stop them. The cool, London breeze swept over my body, sending chills throughout my skin. I got up from the ground, standing on my feet.

"I miss you... everyday." I turned around and walked towards my car.

...

The smell of coffee overwhelmed me as I walked into the coffee shop. Eyes fell on me as I got in line, hoping no one would come up to me, not today. I stared at the menu intently, waiting for the person buying their coffee to be done. I ordered my coffee and it was quickly ready. I slid a tip into the tip jar, grabbed my coffee, and turned around. As soon as I turned around my body slammed into someone else, spilling coffee all over the front of my coat.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I attempted to dry my coat with some napkins. I looked up and my eyes met a woman's beautiful green eyes.

"Oh, no. It's my fault. Texting and walking, not my specialty." She laughed, shaking her phone in the air. I laughed along with her. I looked down at her sweater. It was covered in coffee. I grabbed more napkins from the counter and handed them to her.

"Thank you." She said, wiping the napkins down her front.

"Here. Let me buy you another coffee." I suggested. I felt bad that my coffee was all over her.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." She said.

"No, but I insist." I smiled at her.

"Okay." She gave in. "I'm Haley, by the way." She held out her hand.

"Harry." I said, shaking her hand.

...

I don't know how it happened, but after I bought Haley her coffee, we ended up sitting down in the coffee shop, just talking. She was really sweet and funny.

"So what do you do?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"I'm a dance major at university. How about you? What do you do?"

I laughed nervously, setting my coffee on the table. "Ummm, I'm in a band?" I said, unsure.

"That's cool. What's your band's name?" Not to sound cocky, but I was surprised she didn't know that.

"Ummm, One Direction?" I said.

Her eyes widened and I was scared she was going to scream. "Wait. Are you Harry Styles? Like THE Harry Styles?"

I laughed. "Umm, yeah."

"I knew I recognized you from something. I thought maybe you were in one of my classes." She smiled. She was very beautiful. She had dark hair that went past her breasts. Her brown leather jacket hugged her curves perfectly. Her green eyes sparkled even more everytime she smiled, making me smile.

I would always love Lindsay more than anything, but maybe her wish wasn't going to be so hard to do after all.

_____________________________________

The story is over. It's almost unbelievable that I was able to finish it. Thank you all! I hoped you all have enjoyed the whole story.

I've been thinking about my next fanfic and I have some ideas lined up, so there will be one hopefully soon. I have to pick one. (:

Please, comment, fan, and vote. (: Love you all!