Chapter 14: It's Official

Chapter 14

WARNING: PG-13 Material (nothing too serious)

Harry's POV

My eyelids fluttered opened. I tried to move my body but was stopped as I felt a weight on top of me. I looked down and saw Lindsay asleep with her head on my chest. Her long blonde hair was disheveled and sprawled across the rest of my chest.

She was snoring lightly and I couldn't control the chuckle that escaped my mouth. My chest bounced with my laughing and she soon began to turn in her sleep. Soon enough, her eyes fluttered opened. I immediately felt bad that I had woken her up.

She raised her head up and looked around the room then into my eyes. Her mouth curved into a smile.

"What time is it?" Her voice was hoarse from just waking up.

"11 am?" I glanced at the clock on the night stand then I dug in my pants for my phone. I figured one of the boys were texting me and wondering where I was. I didn't really care. All I wanted was to lay here with Lindsay all day.

My phone was loaded with texts. 10 texts to be exact. 3 from Louis, 2 from Zayn, 4 from Liam, and 1 from Niall.

I opened the most recent one which was from Louis. It was like a book.

'Harry, where the hell are you?!? No one's seen you all night and no one can get a hold of you. Paul is freaking out and practically has a search party out looking for you. Call me when you get this.'

"Shit." I whispered under my breath.

"What's wrong?" Lindsay shifted her head and looked up at me.

"The boys are freaking out cause they haven't heard from me." I handed my phone to her so she could read the texts.

It took a minute for her to read them. Once she was done, she handed me my phone back.

"What are you going to do?" She asked with concern in her voice.

I scrolled through my contacts and stopped on Louis. I pressed 'call'.

The phone rang twice before he answered.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" He screamed into the phone, making my ear ring.

"Lou, calm down." Lindsay sat up and walked to the bathroom as I sat up and listened to Louis's ranting. "Louis!" I screamed trying to get him to shut up so I could talk. He eventually stopped talking.

Lindsay walked back into the room with a sweatshirt on, replacing her ruffly tank top she wore before, and her hair put into a bun on top of her head.

"Louis, I'm in Lindsay's room." I looked up to see Lindsay's eyes widen. We hadn't really established what we were yet and I knew she wasn't ready to tell the guys.

Before I could explain further, Louis hung up the phone.

Within seconds, there was banging on the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lindsay waved her arms in the air.

"Chill. I got it." I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her lips. "I have it planned." I winked at her and she gave me a scowl. I walked towards the door and opened it. It revealed a very angry Louis.

"You wanna explain." Louis said through gritted teeth.

I could see Lindsay tense up, not knowing what I was going to say. I gave her a reassuring smile and returned my eyes back to Louis. The vein was practically popping out of his forehead. I could tell he was pissed.