you entered the limousine, not giving reiner nor historia one more glance and shut the door behind you. you felt more relaxed knowing you were finally away from them both, and then the car began to drive away from the banquet hall.

𖤐

you soon arrived home, your legs weakened from all of the walking and once you reached your room, you immediately slid off your heels and threw them somewhere in your room. you slipped your fluffy jacket off at the end of you bed, along with your handbag and collapsed your body against the mattress.

it felt nice to be home and cuddled against your bed, although you were alone since your father was out for a business trip that night and your mother was with some friends at a tea party in another neighboring city.

you decided to take a late midnight shower, and stood up from your bed, making your way to your walk in closet to retrieve a dry towel and your nightgown that was made out of expensive silk fabric.

you took your time in the shower as usual, massaging your hair while there was shampoo in your hair, rinsing it off and rubbing on your favorite body wash against your skin. and soon enough, you finished your shower and dried yourself off before dressing yourself in the silk nightgown.

by the time you stepped out of your bathroom, the clock had stroke 12:55am, and you made your way back to your bed. your phone was sitting there on the bed side table, and suddenly eren was in your mind.

you remembered that he was possibly waiting for your message, so you reached for your phone, unlocking it and finding the number that he had punched in. when finding it, you saw that he had wrote his name in the contact, eren.

what were you even supposed to say?

(y/n)
hey eren, it's me (y/n) from the party

you hesitated for a moment, wondering if you should actually send a message saying that. after pondering for a moment, you decided to do so, since it seemed like a proper way to start a conversation.

you thought eren possibly wasn't going to see the message any time soon, so you shut off your phone and set it aside on the bed side table again. you lifted the blanket covers up and climbed into your bed, trying to make yourself comfortable.

just then, you heard your phone buzz. you turned to see who had messaged you, the notification bar read eren and you instantly reached for your phone when you saw that he had messaged.

eren
(y/n)!! i'm glad you messaged! i was waiting for your message for a while, i'm currently in the bathroom
wait, i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that, please forget that i said that
what i meant was, i excused myself from my meeting to go to the bathroom to check if you had messaged
i went to the bathroom five times under an hour to check if you messaged, and finally you did!
maybe i shouldn't have told you this, i'm sorry but i'm glad you messaged
sorry am i talking too much?

you couldn't help but softly chuckle at every message he was sending. currently, eren was sitting on the toilet in one of the stalls of the men's bathroom, freaking out while he was messaging you.

armin was waiting outside of the stall, wondering if he was alright because eren had already gone to the bathroom for about five times under an hour. mikasa was waiting outside, walking back and forth hoping nothing bad had happened to eren.