CHAPTER 5: Stop It, Please!

Zacznij od początku

~Flashback

"Who will you choose Asuna? Her?"

As (whatever your enemy's name is XD) pointed his sword at me and his comrade their sword at Kirito. "Or him?"

I look at Kirito, he can't even stand that long. He's beaten up. Bleeding head, deep cuts on his stomach, arms, and legs. (A/N: I don't know how it happened. Haha! XD) Plus, with sword threatens to press on his heart, he wouldn't survive. My thoughts got interrupted when I hear Kirito scream.

"Ahhhhhh!"

(A/N: Alright. Let's use E/N1 & E/N2: enemies name 1& 2. Sorry! XD)

E/N2 twisted both Kirito's hands severely.

"Nooo! Kirito!" Asuna cried.

"With that, you can't wield your sword and fight."

"Stop it, please!" Asuna pleaded.

"Bast-" E/N1 cuts me off by punching my face.

"Hrkk."

"Y/N!" Asuna looks at me.

At that time, I know what we should do. I look into Asuna's beautiful eyes and nods.

Her eyes widen at me, knowing she understands my action without saying a word.

Tears escape her eyes while she shakes her head.

"Do it!" I scream as E/N1 swing his sword on my cheek.

Asuna attacks E/N2 while E/N1 let go of me and rushes to them. I didn't let him as I throw my dagger at him (I don't know where it came from XD) but he caught it easily and throw it back at me, hitting the blade on my shoulder. It didn't stop me so I jump on him, he fall on the ground. I didn't see it but his sword come out of nowhere and slashes my arms and side badly making me lost a lot of blood. He take this opportunity to throw me off and go to his comrade but is too late when he saw him cut off by Asuna.

As my vision starting to get blurry, I only caught a glimpse of Asuna holding Kirito in her arms tightly while E/N1 flees with his comrade in his arms before I pass out.

~End of flashback

I was pulled out of my thoughts when he punches me again on my gut.

"Is that all you can do?! Coward!"

You provoke him as he got distracted which cause him to loosen his grip on you. You take this opportunity to grab his wrist and twist it then return the punch on his face.

"You talk all and strong but you can't do anything about your situation. Aren't you going to send your best friend and 'wish to be lover' a call?"

"Tsk. For what? To waste their energy to the likes of you? Save it. I don't need them to defeat you."

"HA HA HA! I rephrase it. We."

He smiles triumphantly as the other player comes out from his back.

"Is this means you can't defeat me by yourself? Pathetic."

"Shut up!!!" He screams. A sword appears on his hand as well as his team.

"Attack her!" He commands his comrades and lunges at you.

You fight and fight until you run out of energy.

You fall on the ground, bleeding and breathing raggedly.

"Damn." You utter.

He come to you and points his sword on you.

"Don't worry. You'll see Asuna again. But on a different timeline."

"Don---"
----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Huwhaaattt?! Are you dead?! Find out next year. Just kidding! XD

I thank you all beloved readers who always support me. Please vote and comment if you like this book to be continued.

Again, thank you so much! Always stay safe wonderful reader-chan!

Just a gif preview of what will be on the next chapter.

*smirks deviously*

*smirks deviously*

Jaa!~

EDITED: 03/18/2021