𝟱𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀

Почніть із самого початку

I was processing everything at turtle pace and Harry's voice while he spoke wasn't coordinated with the way his mouth moved, as if the audio to the movie was delayed. I felt so dizzy and l was about to fall, but I had already fallen.

I was uncomfortable, I wanted to lay down in my bed. Where were we?

"It doesn't matter, I need to get you out of here." Harry shook his head, shifting a bit my body which only caused me to wince. "Fuck, I'm sorry."

"Get me out of where?" I flicked my eyes in between his, still too dumbfounded to understand what the fuck was going on.

I just knew my body hurt, especially my leg, and Harry was bleeding too. The place surrounding us was destroyed and there was fire and smoke hovering in the air, but I had no idea where it was coming from.

Harry paused his actions, looking into my eyes. There were tears brimming his waterlines and it was only confusing me even more, I needed an explanation and I needed it right now. What the fuck was going on?

I felt like a fucking broken record, repeating that question over and over again but never getting an answer.

"Alright, look." He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Your leg is trapped under a pillar and I have to get it off you or else you'll bleed out. It's gonna hurt like fuck, but you have to trust me."

"I- I do." I stuttered.

Harry nodded, kissing my forehead briefly before he turned towards my legs. I immediately felt a very strong and annoying pain on the lower part of my body spreading to my stomach and I couldn't help but scream in pain.

My ears were still ringing and I could feel the tears starting to slip down my cheeks. Why was I crying? Was I okay?

I heard more voices and then two more people helping me get out... but they were also hurting me. They had to stop. Alex and Alissa?

Why am I so fucking confused?

The weight was finally lifted away from my body and I sucked in a sharp breath, panting desperately as I felt the blood staining my dress and dripping down my leg. It hurt, it hurt too much...

"Natalie, baby, c'mon. We have to leave." Harry cupped my cheeks.

I took deep breaths, trying to calm my heartbeat. He helped me stand up and I almost fell on my ass, there was too much blood cascading down my leg and I couldn't walk properly... I needed to know if everyone was okay.

The dress looked redder than it should and that freaked me out all over again, but Harry was already picking me up bridal style and carrying me towards the exit. I eyed my surroundings, but they were empty... except for some either dead or badly injured people laying on the floor.

The place was trashed to the ground and there were alarms going off, they were piercing my eardrums and making me feel dizzier than I already was. There were pieces of ceiling falling down and I knew this place was about to crumble down.

And damn right I was, because when we were reaching the exit, half a pillar fell right behind us. A roar echoed in the room and Alissa let out a started scream, all of us turning around only to find more destruction following us.

Everything I touched, I ruined.

Why did the exit suddenly look so far away? Weren't we right next to it? The room was spinning and I felt too dizzy to think, I had a horrible headache and I felt so fucking drained. I needed to get out of this fucking place.

There were innocent lives killed today and I never thought I'd find myself caring about it... but here I was. I could see the dead bodies scattered on the floor, and even if they weren't dead, they were seriously injured. There was too much blood, the smell of it was making me sick.