𝟭𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

He must be up to something
Want half a chance to show he's more than likely
I've got a feeling in my stomach
I start to wonder what his story might be
What his story might be

He must be up to somethingWant half a chance to show he's more than likelyI've got a feeling in my stomachI start to wonder what his story might beWhat his story might be

I had never been so grateful soundproof walls existed.

The guy was way too weak physically, but he wasn't willing to say anything about what we needed to know. He was adamant in his position that he wasn't going to say a thing, and I admired his strength. But he wasn't going to get away with it.

So Natalie's only option was torture. Of course I had to comply, she was like the boss out of the two of us. She told me we would get the answer no matter what the circumstances were, and I just nodded nervously.

And I never thought I'd find this hot, but I really liked how Natalie looked while torturing someone in her underwear. Was that a normal thing to say? This situation was supposed to seem disgusting to me, not hot. But I couldn't help it. Her boldness and superiority were beyond my judgement.

She had slid her knife across the man's cheek twice, who was crying in pain and trying to escape. But Natalie was good at this and, clearly, she had experience, so there was no chance he was going to get away.

The way Natalie did something so sinful and looked so sinful but I still found it gorgeous was proof of how much her presence affected me. I was an FBI agent, wasn't I supposed to be angry?

Well I wasn't.

Alex was lying on the floor behind us, but we didn't want him to die so we had put a piece of cloth around his gunshot wound. We needed to ask some questions to him too, so he was the next one in line for Natalie's torture.

I kept thinking and the questions circling my mind were making me dizzy. Who was he? Why did his fighting skills were able to match Nat's? I mean, if I wasn't there, Nat would probably be dead, and her fighting was way to good to be true. But so was Alex's.

Why was he trying to disrupt our job and how the fuck did he know in the first place? Maybe he worked for someone and he was just one tiny piece of the gigantic puzzle. But nothing was adding up and the whirlwind in my mind was causing me a headache.

Why did he seem so familiar? I had seen him before...

A loud scream snapped me out of my thoughts when I realized Natalie had nailed her knife on the guys thigh. And of course she didn't give a damn if he drained off to death, because she removed the knife almost immediately. The blood started staining his pants quicker than I anticipated, and the tears stained his cheek.

"It's useless, it's-" Natalie turned around to look at me, but she stopped in her tracks. Then I realized her gaze wasn't on me, but on the floor behind us. So I turned around.

And Alex was gone.

"Dammit!" She threw the knife to the floor, which landed with a soft thud because of the rug.