She thinks she has a higher chance of Ryan saying yes. He'd truly do anything for her. That's his best friend. If she really wanted it, he'd get it for her. But mafia matters was one thing he was adamant about.

"Ryan." She smiled at him, grabbing his hand and swinging it with hers. "I have a favor to ask."

"Alright?"

"Can you help me train to join you all on a mafia mission? I want to go on the very next one!" She smiles up to him.

Ryan's eyes widened as he pulled his hand from her's.

"No way!"

"What?! Why?!"

Samiah frowned before hearing Jungkook chuckle.

"Ah why not, Death? You two can be little partners in crime." He smiled cheekily as he walked towards them.

"King, isn't the next mission in two weeks?"

Jungkook nods with his hands in his pockets and a somewhat evil smile.

"Ryan, say yes, please." Samiah begs.

Ryan cringes before eventually agreeing.

"Happy training. Better do it quickly." Jungkook smiled at them before shooing them out of his office.

"Are you following me or something?" Seokjin growls as he sees Namjoon picking flowers next to him.

Namjoon laughed as he picked up a bouquet.

"No, I'm not. I'm here doing a favor for Jungkook." Namjoon nods as he walks to the cashier, telling them what flowers he would like.

Seokjin watches as Namjoon speaks and smiles to the cashier before taking the flowers the florist had just put together. Roses and daisies. Seokjin followed Namjoon who left after giving him a small nod.

"Hey, who's are those?" Seokjin asks, pointing at the flowers.

"It's Jungkook's." Namjoon nods.

"You're giving him flowers?"

"They aren't for him, they're for his mothers."

Seokjin nods in understanding as he then looks up, he sees his car tires have been slashed. His eyes widened as he screamed. Namjoon jumped before turning to look at the car. Something was carved into the side of the car. Namjoon grabs Seokjin and covers his body with his, as a gun goes off. Seokjin screamed as he shook underneath Namjoon who swore. The flowers were fine as was Seokjin. Namjoon stood up quickly and saw a person running away. Namjoon growled before running after them immediately hearing Seokjin scream for him to come back. He heard the person breathing hard as they whispered something to themself. Namjoon leaped forward and tackled the person down. They screamed as Namjoon turned them over and pinned their arms to their side.

"Who are you?!" Namjoon screamed.

"I'll never tell you!" They spat.

They slid their arm out from Namjoon's grip and aimed to shoot Namjoon in the head but he grabbed their arm and brought the nose of the gun to their neck. Their breathing stopped for a second as their eyes shook.

"Your leader is going to die any time now." They smirked.

Their smirk died when Namjoon laughed.

"Way ahead of you, bitch. My boss is safe and away from his old home. It's you who's gonna die."

Namjoon pulls the trigger and watches as blood splatters on the concrete with chunks of brain and bone. The person's eyes were rolled into the back of their head. A scream followed the sound of the gun going off. Namjoon stood up and turned around seeing Seokjin standing there shaking with the bouquet in his hands.