·  ·  ·  · 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"Put that down!" Reiner scolded his little cousin as she ran around with the picnic basket in her arms, chasing the poor Falco who was already sweating bullets even though the weather wasn't even that hot.

Pieck and Porco walked over with the other two little warriors. In Udo's hands were refreshments such as a whole liter of apple juice and a gallon of water. The blonde girl stuck close beside Pieck, conversing nonstop about how Gabi would always tease Falco.

Your attention was suddenly brought to the sound of Falco shouting for help. Gabi grabbed the blond by his sleeve and tossed him onto the ground, snickering mischievously. "You're too easy Falco! What kind of man are you?"

He puffed his cheeks out and brushed off his shirt, shooting his rival a small glare. "This isn't training you idiot! We're here for a picnic."

"That's enough you two." Falco's older brother walked towards the two and grabbed them both by the back of their shirts. They squirmed in his grip and whined. "Y/N was nice enough to even invite all of us."

A small smile curved on your face as you watched Reiner point and laugh at the two who were getting scolded. This was a sight you'd truly miss, his sweet genuine smile.

"That's enough Colt!" You giggled "But Gabi seriously, the sandwiches I made are going to get ruined if you continue running around like that."

The nine year-old glanced at you with her large brown eyes before nodding slightly disappointed. "Fine." She sighed before trudging her feet towards the picnic blanket laid out. Gabi slowly bent her knees, placing the basket on the ground in front of you.

Falco and Colt trailed behind Gabi. The resemblance between the the was amazing. They truly did look alike and acted the same in many ways.

Pieck seated herself behind you and poked at your shoulder. "Are you sure you didn't want me to make anything?"

You shook your head and smiled "I've got enough food for everyone." You opened the basket and revealed all the different variances of small sandwiches. "See? I've made sure to make lots so that we all get full."

"Woah," Porco's eyes lit up as he peered over your shoulder, eyes glued to the contents inside the basket. "Who's wife are you? Do you mind if I marry you?"

"Not a chance," Reiner and Pieck deadpanned, shooting the slicked-back blond a cold stare.

Porco's shoulders sunk as he raised a hand up in defeat. "You guys are no fun." He frowned.

You flashed the boy a sympathetic smile, offering him the first sandwich. That frown on his face disappeared immediately and was replaced by a wide grin. Like a child who had seen candy being offered to them by the elderly. It was awfully cute.

"Thanks Y/N!" He exclaimed with joy "I'm so happy to the point where I could kiss you!" Porco immediately took a bite out of the sandwich, humming with delight at the taste.

Reiner scoffed, rolling his eyes in slight irritation. "I'd pummel you to the ground if you made a pass on Y/N." He popped open the gallon of water and poured himself a cup of water.

"I'm with Reiner on this one Pock." She crossed her arms over her chest. Pieck's hand gravitated over towards the basket filled with fruit. She took out a red apple and bit into it.

"Oh hush Reiner, here have a bite of this." You picked up a sandwich and raised it up to his mouth. "Say ah~" You smiled.

His cheeks flushed a soft shade of red as he followed your command. Reiner partially opened his mouth, staring into your E/C irises slowly getting lost in them. Once you had put part of the sandwich in his mouth he didn't bite down until you placed your finger under his chin, pushing it up.