·  ·  ·  · 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

LIBERIO

"So this is what it's like." You twirled around with your arms spread out. "It feels so good to be walking outside." A hum of relief escaped your lips.

Reiner followed close behind and watched her carefully. Even though you were discharged from the hospital and feeling a lot better he still was concerned. He offered to carry your bag but you had refused to let him continue treating you like you were still weak and frail.

"Be careful!" Reiner watched as Pieck's body collided with yours.

Pieck let out a soft gasp and grabbed onto your shoulders. "Y/N! You're out?"

Your head was spinning in circles. It probably wasn't a good idea to be spinning so fast after downing a couple slices of toast. "Mhm."

"Y/N I told you to let me carry your bag." Reiner frowned and forced the bag out of your grip. He swung it over his shoulder and grabbed your hand in his, pulling you away from Pieck.

Your face became a blank slate. You didn't know exactly what was going on but your stomach was churning. You didn't realize you had not fully digested your meal and you were paying the price for it.

"Hey!" Pieck chased behind the two of you. She elbowed Reiner and flashed him a small glare. "That wasn't very nice Reiner. I was still talking to Y/N."

Reiner looked down at her and sighed. "Pieck she just got discharged. I'm taking her back to my house. She'll be staying there for the mean time, I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind."

You almost flinched at his statement. Staying at his house? Can't I stay with Pieck? "I- uh."

"See!" Pieck cupped your cheeks and stared at your eyes. "Y/N would be better off staying at my place. After all I'm a girl, she's a girl. She'll be far more comfortable."

Great, are they going to get into a little argument again? You mentally palmed yourself in the face.

"Why don't I stay with no—"

"I won't allow that." Pieck and Reiner cut you off in unison.

"What are you two doing?" An unfamiliar voice had joined in on the conversation. You turned on your heels to find a tall man with slicked-back blonde hair. He widened his eyes slightly and bent over to your eye level.

"Pock help me convince this idiot." Pieck crossed her arms over her chest. She and Reiner went at it with a glaring contest.

So that's Porco.

"You look unfamiliar. Do you live here?" He ignored Pieck's request and focused his attention onto you.

You nodded with uncertainty. "I think so?"

He huffed, unconvinced. "You live with...?"

"She lives with me." Reiner clenched his jaw.

"Oh shut up, let Y/N decide on that." Pieck rolled her eyes.

Porco dug his hands into his pockets and bobbed his head, finally understanding the situation. A mischievous grin curled upon his lips as a new idea came to his mind. You watched as his face changed in seconds.

Unexpectedly, he threw his arm around you putting some of his weight onto your shoulders. He hardly even knew you. He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Since you two can't seem to come to an agreement why don't I take her?"

"What?!" The two snapped their heads towards Porco with eyes widened with shock.

Great.