Chapter 4: You Always Wanted A Holiday!

Comenzar desde el principio

Tintin lowered his voice.

"What item is it?"

"No clue!" Thomson answered loudly, leaning back. "But the most greedy and adventurous have tried to discover it to no avail! Yet, we may have a lead to the disappearances."

"When Allan and his partner Derral escaped, they were spotted consistently exchanging notes between an unusual individual on Culley Lane!" Thompson said.

"We managed to get ahold of one note, hinting that they may be part of a gang who has kidnaped some of the adventurers!"

The officers slipped a folder with a photo of the note for Tintin and (Y/n) to examine.

Tintin read it allowed.

" 'All potential risks have been abolished. New task; apprehend and bring her to the market. We'll pick her up shortly.' "

(Y/n) furrowed her brows uncomfortably at the words.

"Do you have any suspicion as to why they kidnapped you?" Tintin asked her.

(Y/n) shook her head.

"No... like I said, all they mentioned was that they were doing a favor for somebody. But, again, I wasn't able to pry much information out of them," she replied.

"That explains the note. When did they kidnap you?" asked Thomson.

"I was walking home from buying medicine for my friend, then two other men grabbed me and shoved me in their car. I fell asleep for most of the trip, but when I woke up, I found myself being dragged out of a small plane and handed over to these criminal guys!"

"Where do you live? Where is your home located?"

(Y/n) pursed her lips knowingly, looking away with a prepared mindset for explosive responses.

"I'm... a (N)."

"A (N)?!" Tintin's eyes grew wide with surprise.

"Great Scotland Yard!" exclaimed the doppelgangers, bewildered.

"(N)?! Dear me, they went all the way to (H/c) just for you specifically?!" asked Thompson.

(Y/n) shrugged in fed bemusement.

"This is a predicament! But... what a lovely trip that would be, am I right, Thomson?"

"Yes, and you always wanted a holiday, didn't you, Thompson?"

"I did Indeed, Thomson! But there is just one problem."

"And what might that be?"

"Well, it is an overseas trip. I worry I may get seasick, you know!"

"Oh, my dear chap, that's just a myth."

"Really?"

"Yes, and quite a silly one it is! Made-up by all those drunk sailors on board. You haven't a thing to worry about."

"Interesting! Why- I never knew that!"

"Well, you've got to read up on these things, man!"

"My-my, you are an intellect, my good fellow!"

(Y/n) glanced at Tintin questionably, which he returned.

"Well, thank you, I- now, wait just a minute. Did you not think I was before?"

"Well, anyone would see me as the intellectual out of us both."

Snowy pawed on (Y/n)'s feet for attention, which she gladly gave with a few head scratches.