10 Go Eagles

I fought my way out of Rabbs arms, yes i still got scared sleeping outside at night and needed someone next to me. Rabb had chosen to embrace me in a death grip. I managed to free myself and roll onto the sandy floor. I sat up taking a look around. April, Rabb and Jukka were still asleep. No sign of Bam or the boys, i felt slightly saddened, nothing better in the morning than to see Bams smiling face and his beautiful eyes.

"Yo, Rabb. Wake the fuck up dude" shaking him lightly. He awoke slowly. "Go wake Juk, while i wake up April" I made my way over to April.

"hahahahaha" Rabbs laughs broke the silent morning. I looked up and his was pointing to Jukkas face. He had a note written on it: 'Yo idiots, when you wake up meet us down the hill. Mexico. Go Eagles'

So as the note said we slowly made our way down the hill. Sure enough, a few minutes later a blue convertible appeared over the horizon. The shouting gave it away straight away. It was Bam. A Smile developed on my face, i've missed him, even though i'd only been away from him for a few hours.

"Hop in Biatches" He laughed as he pulled up next to us "Phils camping out at the hotel we found him this morning"

"Jerk" April muttered under her breath, but smiling in relief.

It wasn't too far to the hotel. I was dying for a shower! i had sand practically everywhere it could find it's way too. Not very comfy let me tell you. As we walked up the stairs into the reception of our hotel, there was Phil sipping on a cocktail in the bar. He waved and smiled.

"Bam i need a shower so bad!" I yelled as a hint to show me to the hotel room, which he did. Followed by everyone else.

"Sorry Bam i could only get us one room, but i think it's big enough"

"It'll be all right Phil we've slept in worse." I didn't hear the rest of the conversation i was too busy fighting with Dunn as to who had the shower first, whilst running a bath.

"You take the bath, and i'll take the shower" i reasoned with him.

"Too late dipshit, i'm in the bath." Sure enough bam had stripped down to his boxers and was entering the bath that Dunn had started to run. Dunn started moaning so i took this time to run into the shower room before he did.

"Yo you guys seriously suck!"

"Love you too Dunny Boy" i yelled laughing. Oh the cold shower felt amazing, i must have been in just standing there for a good half hour before i washed my hair on my body.

When i finally decided to get out of the shower i threw on my Bikini Top and some shorts and headed back into the bedroom whilst tying my hair back.

Everyone had passed out in the bedroom from the heat of today. I walked over to the balcony that over looked the beach and the sea. It wasgorgeous.

A pair of hands snaked around bare sides, causing my body to tingle, and a heard rested on my shoulder. " You look hot"

"Thanks Bam. It's such a lovely place here. I wanna go to the beach"

"We will in a bit" he kissed my neck gently, "Errm Ally i need to say something to you. I kinda like you alot, and i know we have only just met really, but would you go out to dinner with me tonight." I turned around still in his arms,

"What like a date?" i quietly asked

"Ermm , yeah thats what i was hoping for "I placed a small kiss on his lips and smiled at him " I take that as a yes" i just nodded my head and hugged him. The feel of the bare parts of my skin and his bare skin sent me hormones soaring. I wanted him, no scratch that. I needed him.

Bam still had his arm around my waist as he turned to face the others. "WAKEY WAKEY! we're going to the beach" he yelled causing most of the guys to jump.

The time at the beach mainly consisted of pratting around in the sea, and Jukka getting buried only to be dug out by a strange man in a thong. GROSS.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.::. FFW Dinner With Bam .::.

"where are you two off to" Apil said from behind us. Damn sneaking out didn't work.

"I'm taking Ally out to Dinner Ape, so shush"

"Aww you're such a sweetheart really Bam, just like your father. Don't be back too late, and Al you look great."

"Thanks April see you later." I smiled. Bam re-took my hand into his as we walked towards a small bar/diner.

"I know it's nothing special" He said looking down.

"Hey, it's fine, it looks really nice. You'll just have to take me somewhere fancy when we get back home" I joked.

"Yeah thats an idea."

"Bam i was just messing."

"Well i'm not. Come on."

We sat down to the rear of the Diner, it wasn't too big but it was nice. Lots of local flair. The room was mainly lit by candle light and it over looked the beach. It was pretty romantic. We ordered food and drinks. A silence fell between us, not anawkwardone, a nice one as we both looked at each other.

His eyes were even more deadly intoxicating in the candle light. and his smile. Whhaaaooo.

We ate our food, which was delicious, and talked about Bams time filming the show about Jackass about his skating. I loved finding out more information about him. I really wanted to get to know the real him, not what you see on TV.

Without his friends around he was so down to earth, chilled out, funny. Just all round amazing.

Our time at the Diner went oh too quickly.

"Fancy a walk along the beach before we head back?"Bam asked

"Sure"

We walked hand in hand, the moon casting it's reflection down onto the sea, making it almost look black.

"Ally, i was thinking, how would you feel about being my Girlfriend. If not i completely understand and we'll forget i said any...." I cut him off with my lips pressing onto his. We kissed in the moonlight, not a passionate one. But a caring loving kiss.

"Yes Bam, of course i'd like to be your Girlfriend" I smiled

"Awesome! But now i'm gonna kick your ass and beat you back to the hotel"He said raising his eyebrows

"Yeah right Mr Margera" i said before running.

"Hey cheat!"

"Hahaha, i'm winning!"