13 Mouse Puppet Show

'Morning Sleeping Beauty' Knoxvilles voice awoke me from my sleep, I forced my eyes open to peer into a camera lens.

'Johnny you gay, turn the camera off.' I pulled the covers up over my head, possibly due to the fact that I had too many beers at the bar after the meeting with Johnny, Jeff, Chris, Steve-O and wee-man the night before. The covers were ripped off of me, thank god for Pjs. 'Knoxville!'

'Come on sleepy head. We have the rest of the crew to meet today.' I moaned in defeat as I sat up and pushed the camera out of my face. Johnny put it down and sat next to me giving me a hug. 'Any news from Bam?'

'Nope, two days and not a single text. Dunn hasn't even text me' I sighed.

'I'm sorry doll, I can't even help, Tremaine don't even know when they are meant to be rolling in' I shrugged, as I felt a lump in my throat, I missed everyone.

'Well I'm gonna go get showered and made up then'

'Ok babe, I'll be down in the breakfast bar when your done' He gave me another squeeze of a hug before leaving the room. The sounds of his laughter filled the hallway after a loud bang. I dread to think what had happened, but I was on First aid duty yet so I hopped into a warm relaxing shower letting it rinse away the worries for the day.

Once I was finished in the shower I dressed in a Rob Zombie Vest top, some cropped torn pants with fishnet tights underneath and my converse trainers. I pulled back my now red hair into a lose pony tail before applying some dark eye-liner and smoky eye dust. Once I was satisfied I was ok, I grabbed my crew pass, and made my way down stairs.

I pushed open the doors to be greeted with cheers of 'Ally' turns out I had impressed what crew members were out with how much I could drink at the bar. I smiled and waved as I walked over to the food bar to get some breakfast.

'Hey you must be Alexia' I turned to see a purple haired girl smiling at me, she was about my height and wore a murderdolls vest top and some jeans. 'I'm Samii, I work as an on location photographer' She held out her hand for me to shake.

'Oh hey, yeah Knoxville mentioned you. I'm sure as hell grateful to meet you and to not be the only female working with them' I laughed shaking her hand.

'believe me, the feeling is mutual' She said as we both picked out some cereal and a glass of apple juice before heading to one of the tables. 'So how did you manage up in this hell hole?'

'Well I worked on Viva La Bam, got to know the guys, and Knoxville got me involved with the movie, to be honest it is all pretty surreal'

'No way you know Bam and his crew?'

'I live with them chick' I smiled, thinking it over in my head, even if I wasn't talking to them at this moment.

'No way'

'Why you seen the show?'

'Yeah, and the old Jackass skits. Take it you worked on the new season?'

'as well as being filmed on it yeah' I laughed again. 'Anyway how did you get involved in this? Surely there is better jobs than photographing puke?'

'Well I started out with band photography, work got a bit stale so I decided to branch out into films. It just happened to be that a band I was working with new Knoxville and he offered me a position.'

'That's awesome' I was interrupted by Johnny.

'Girls, come on,, eat up. More of the crew have arrived' We both nodded and munched down the rest of our cereal, grabbing some fruit before heading out into reception area where everyone else had gathered.