03 Gently Down The Stream

We were on our way to the Brandwine River, in the back of Glomb truck, chatting away about anything and everything. Preparing yourself for the 40 mile trip down the River.

The boats were put into the River ans Bam sorted out who was going with who. "Right Novak and Ally are with me on theViking boat, Rabb your with Vito, Glomb with DiCo please. Dunn you'll be fine on your own."

I climbed into the viking boat between Novak and Bam, it was a bit cramped. i chucked Dunn my medical bag so he could keep it safe in the 'Shoe'

"Here we go!" Bam shouted to everyone pushing away from the side bank.

5 Miles passed and it was getting warm already, so i grabbed yourself a beer, and removed my top. so i was just in my Bikini top.

"VITO" Bam yelled so loud i had to cover my ears, "ROW YOUR BOAT"

"ROW MY BOAT WHERE BAM, GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM" Vito yelled in reply

"Sorry Ally i didnt mean todeafenyou" Bam said to mesympathetically

"What, huh" i said making Bam laugh.

"Look Ape and Phil left us a cooler of that bridge" he pointed and began paddling faster.

"BEER" i shouted. Everyone let out a huge cheer. Bam passed me the cooler and i threw everyone a few beers to keep on their raft.

Bam was on his phone to Phil, i could hear part of the conversation about having to walk a mile! Rabb chucked an empty beer can at Bam to get his attention. Bam being smart, thrrew the first thing he could get his hands on his phone

"Bam you idiot" i yelled laughing at him, everyone was in fits of laughter apart form Bam.

We stopped about a mile down the river, Bam had spoken to us about what Phil had said on the phone about the 2 rivers no connecting. "How am i gonna get Vitoacross? he's gonna win the bet!" Bam sighed

"Hang on, it's warm out today. You told me last night Vito likes to drink. Well what about we get him drunk. with this heat he'll have to take a nap at some point and while he is asleep we could carry him across" i answered proudly.

"Ally i could kiss you right now!" Bam said looking into my eyes, his eyes were so clear, so blue. i lost all thought andconcentration.

"Well it's a shame we've got to carry on paddling" i laughed nervously breaking the eye contact.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FFW to that night

Everyone was tired, i could tell. it had been a long day in the sun, plus we had just had to carry Vito and the boats a little over a mile so we could camp out.

I grabbed my first aid bag from Dunns raft, and pulled out a bottle ofafter-sun, and some rehydration tablets for they guys. I made my way back over to them, they were all sitting round a smallfiredrinking beer and laughing. "Here" i said passing each of them a tablet, "you've all been out in the sun all day drinking beer, you need these" I sat down behind Dunn, who has amazingly red skin. I put some after-sun lotion on my hands and rubbed it on his back.

"ooooo that feeelllssss soooo goooodddd" Dunn said, almost like he was purring. I continued until i was sure his sun burn was covered. I made my way around the rest of the guys, i didnt want to have to put up with them all moaning tomorrow because they couldnt sleep due to sunburn. I did novaks the best i could with the paint over his body. He kept coming out with crude remarks, so as i was moving onto bam, i spilt some of my beer over Novaks head making everyone laugh.

I said down behind bam and began to slowly massage the oil into his back, his skin was so soft and smooth, he let out a little moan as i massaged the back of his neck and collar bone,luckilyi was the only one who heard it. "Does that feel good" i whispered to Bam who just nodded. I continued to massage the same area earning yet more quiet moans from Bam, hewas reallybeginningto enjoy this. i moved my hands down his back, gently pushing my nails into his unburnt area of skin, "Ally what are you doing to me," he turned his head and whispered.

"just giving you a massage. Part of my job is to make sure your ok" i moved your hands up and down his sides, tracing the outline of his tattoo. He moaned again. He really wasbeginningto enjoy this a bit too much, so just as he was about to let out another moan, i got up and walked away with a smirk on my face.

I sat down next to Dunn,oppositeBam, who was now juststaringat me. I smiled at him then looked awayjoiningin a conversation with Dunn and Rabb. I lent my head on Dunns shoulder, i was getting sleepy. He put an arm around my shoulders.

We were sleeping out in the open tonight with just a few sleeping bags. I reallycouldn'tsleep, so i quietly got up and walked over to the river bank and sat down. I felt someone come and join me, i turned to see it was Bam wrapped up in a sleeping bag.

"Can't sleepeither?" i asked him

"Nah i never can when i'm out." he answered throwing a small stone into the river. I let out a small shiver, as a cold wind brushed past, it was warm during the day but the wind at night was cold. I felt a warm arm around my shoulders, as Bam pulled me close. "Come here, your freezing" he opened up the sleeping bag and put it over my shoulders, pulling me closer into a hug. i could smell his aftershave it was intoxicating.

"Thanks Bam" i said snuggling in more.

"Don't mention it miss tease." i giggled "now come on we need to get some sleep we have another 20 odd miles to travel tomorrow" he said pulling me up, leading me by the hand back to the other guys. he sat down, making me sit next to him. he thenlaiddown pulling me down with him, my head was on his chest and his arm around my waist. it wasn't long before sleep took over.