**********

In a bungalow where a man is sipping coffee and looking into laptop with his awful eyes, and suddenly his forehead creased while looking into laptop.

********

"No no.. don't panick darling!!" Now he is getting on Avni's nerves by his follies.

"Don't you dare to call me that." Baby. Avni get thwarted by his behavior.

'He is causing headache to me now.'

"I will because you are mine." He is behaving like a lunatic person.

"Really? And who told you that?" Kia blasted from karan's back. This made Avni and Karan to averted their eyes from each other to Kia.

"Kia, What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Excuse me, who are you to ask me this? And whom so ever you are, after watching your behavior, I think you should go to a psychiatrist first because you are sounding like a psychopath." Kia blasted at Karan.

"Kia, leave him. I don't have a interest in him. Let him go." Avni shows her aloofness with Karan. But it seems like Karan is a maniac. He took Avni's statement either way.

"You saved me from Kia. You really love me. I knew it." He sounds crazy maniac and dumb at the same time. He was about to hold Avni's hand but she was faster to step back and glared him.

"Are you crazy or what? I think Kia is right you really need a psychiatrist. Go and have a proper treatment. And one thing I. DON'T. EVEN. LIKE. YOU. Get that. Now leave from here" Avni raised her voice.

Karan got emberessed and angry but he loves Avni like a crazy. He can't live without her that's what he thinks but for now he decided to leave so that he would come back soon.

"I will be back soon. I will prove my love for you, to you." He left while avni and Kia were looking at his back.

"Who was he? And he know you and me also? Of course you don't have any ex as far as I know, then?" Kia asked in bewilderment.

Avni took a deep breath. She told everything to Kia while both were having their dinner.

******

Neil was checking something on his laptop and suddenly his cold expression changed into a furious and angry one. He shouted at top of lungs.

"DD!! Ms. Shah!!!" Neil shouted their name from his study room but the whole house get terrified by his shouting.

Everyone in the mansion get stunned by Neil's voice because it's very very rare that Neil shouts because he is a very calm person. He generally never shows any of his emotions. He carries a dangerous aura around him but never shouts.

Everybody in the house get frozen as nobody want to face Neil right now, no one dares to even walk to his door but some how Krishna and DD make themselves and run towards study room.

"Ye..yes, bo...boss!! Wh....What happened?" Krishna asked in horror and
trepidation.

"Explain." He ordered and roughly turned his laptop towards them.

Krishna and DD looked into the laptop. It's footage and after reading something they both panicked and get shocked.

"President, but we don't know how he---" DD was fly conscious.

"What do you mean by you don't know? I asked to both of you to stay alert and investigate everything properly but." Neil exploded. He bored hole in their head with his intense gaze; putting both Krishna and DD in trepidation.