Virgilvandijk - Come on boys!

Joegomez5 - the city will always be Red 🔴👊

Load Comments...

Me and Trent had spent the last 10 minutes just recovering from us both feeling the baby kick. I had been waiting day by day for the baby to kick and I couldn't believe that the baby had. I had also posted on all the club's social media accounts the gameday template. I had just got out of bed, Trent had took Sophia to get dressed, I had given him permission to get her dressed. Now sometimes this could be a good thing but most of the time it was the biggest mistake ever. Trent has an eye for fashion, but I was very specific on what clothes Sophia wears. Sophia's room getting her ready for the day. Trent had brushed Sophia's teeth and I was currently in the bedroom looking in the wardrobe of what to wear. The baby had stopped kicking and had probably gone to sleep.
I had pulled out a pair of black tights, a floral dress which had puff shoulders and it was simply beautiful, I also grabbed one of my levi denim jackets and then opened the draw and got out some underwear and closed the draw and wardrobe door and then sat down on the bed and started getting dressed.

I had gotten dressed and I was stood in front of the wardrobe putting on some makeup, I hadn't felt like myself in a little while but with me feeling the baby kick for the first time, I wanted to make a tiny bit of effort. So here I was putting my foundation on when Trent came walking in with Sophia and Mimi following behind. Sophia was wearing the home Liverpool kit and I smiled "Oh Sophia, the kit suits you" I said as Sophia gave me a twirl and then Trent looked at me "You look fit in a kit" he said as I laughed and then he walked upto me "Your looking so fit right now" he said as he stood in front of me and kissed me and then I stood to the side and Trent went into his side of the wardrobe and pulled out the Liverpool joggers and tracksuit jacket and a pair of fresh boxers and socks and then closed the wardrobe door and then started getting dressed.

Trent had gotten changed and ready and I had done a small amount of makeup and curled my hair too. I had also put on my white air forces, I had always loved the idea of wearing Trainers with a dress and so I decided I was going to do it. We were all downstairs now with Sophia playing in the living room with her Olaf bear, Trent was stood at the back table checking he had everything in his rucksack for the game and I had got Sophia's changing bag sorted and put some fresh clothes and some Nappies in there so that was ready. I picked up my bag from off of the floor and rested it on the table and started looking through my bag making sure I had everything I needed for the game.
I had put the cables, my laptop, Camera, Lenses, Hand sanitiser and some paracetamol just incase I needed them all into my bag. Trent had got everything he needed in his rucksack and so I walked over to Sophia and put her Denim jacket on and Trent put Mimi's lead on "babe I'm gonna take Mimi out to the car" Trent said as him and Mimi disappeared out of view.
Me and Trent had decided that we were going to go to the park and then head straight to Dianne and Michael's house.

"Come on Sophia" I said as I grabbed her hand and she held her Olaf in her other hand and I grabbed her changing bag and my bag and then walked over to the kitchen and put my phone in my pocket and then walked down the hallway and to the front door and Trent  had put Mimi in the boot and so he ran over to me and Sophia and Sophia let go of my hand and he picked her up and I smiled and we all walked over to Trent's car. Yesterday my car had been taken to the garage as it was due a MOT and so we only had Trent's car for now. Trent had said about getting me a car while my cat was in the garage but I didn't need a car because most of the time at the moment, I went everywhere where Trent went.

Trent opened the car door and started strapping Sophia into her carseat and I opened the back side door and put Sophia's changing bag on the seat and then closed the door and got into the front putting my bag on the floor. I put on my seatbelt and pulled my seat back a little so I had a tiny bit more room, as I sat there waiting for Trent to get into the car, the baby started kicking and I smiled. As my hand rested on my stomach, Trent had strapped Sophia in and had closed the car door and had locked up the house and got into the front he looked at me "You alright?" He asked as I smiled and grabbed his hand and rested it on top of my stomach and that's when he looked at me with his eyes wide as the baby kicked "It's crazy, that our baby is in there right now" Trent said as I smiled "It really is" I said. After a few seconds, Trent took his hand off of my stomach and put on his seatbelt and started up the car and I put on my seatbelt and we started making our way to the park.