Thank you so much my lady (this tastes disgusting) So I will be direct here... I...

The greezy old woman was looking at Tae with her mouth open which embarrassed Tae a bit... He ignored the air of discomfort as he kept talking

I need you to sue Park Jimin.

"Wha... WHAT? Why?"

I cannot tell you the reason but I just need you to do it and then just agree with whatever I say. Here are the details (hands them) I would give you a hefty compensation for this. You could literally accuse him of anything, stealing or not paying rent to a lady whose living is solely based on the same or anything else, whichever you prefer or even everything all together.

(Ps: Jk had told him everything earlier during their small talk)

"No sir Taehyung. I'm extremely sorry. Jimin helps me out a lot I cannot possibly be this unfair to him"

50

"No sir"

65

"No sir. I won't change my opinion no matter what you say"

Okay 70 and a suitable rich young marriage partner for your granddaughter.

"But sir I... "

Don't you want your granddaughter to be happy and live in luxury? Besides the fact that Jimin had paid you the rent by working for your household isn't known to the authorities. Think about it. Isn't it just too much to lose that too for someone who doesn't even have enough to pay you on time? I am paying you a 70## amount...

"How do you know all these stuff?"

Oh! I know a lot of things which are better left unexplained. So about the offer?

The old lady thinks....

Ma'am I haven't got all day. Be quick please!

"No...umm..No I don't think I can...uhh..."

Fine. Good bye then
(Taehyung immediately gets up but just as he turned)

"Wait!"

Yes?
(Smiles evilly)

"Ok (still contemplating)...uh... Okay I will do it"

That's my lady! Thank you. Sue him for... (Raises his eyebrows)

"... Umm... Stealing and not paying me properly... "

And then when I arrive just agree with me, alright?

"Yes sir"

Done!

Taehyung happily shakes hands with her

Don't forget about my granddaughter!

A Lannister always pays his debts
(A/N GoT right here haha)