ᗩᑕT TᗯO- EIGᕼT

[𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳] ヲ夜い

[𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳] ヲ夜い

It was the moment we all have been waiting for. The big day finally arrived, and there was no turning back.

Sometimes, you get what you've always been wishing for and most times, you don't.

But for me I finally got something I always been waiting for, the deadline, my final event when I no longer become a girlfriend but a wife.

Months ago, I was worn out and jaded from trying on people to love but he fitted so well.

When they ask why, I can never explain but I always remember us and everything we accomplished together.

Every hard thing we got through it, that's why he will always have my heart.

"Are you ready?" I looked up at my mom smiling. She gave me a smoothing expression waiting for my answer. "As I ever can be." I stood up walking into the mirror.

I examined myself, and smiled. It was the day of my wedding, marrying the love of my life.

Stella, and Tecna were my bridesmaids. Sky and Brandon were Riven's groomsmen.

The simple details on my dress made me fall in love with myself one again.

It had floral designs with crystals, it was a long sleeve dress, with different waves flowing onto the floor.

I saw my mom walking up behind me. She grabbed my hair wrapping it to the side to place my necklace around my neck.

It was a simple royal jewel everyone had to wear the day of their wedding.

"Darling you have the worst timing, can you please hurry it along." My dad said walking into the room with his eyes covered. I laughed at him, rolling my eyes.

"I'm ready and the rule doesn't apply to you, dad you can open your eyes." He slowly moved his hand from his eyes then looked at me in awe.

I did a dramatic spin around and he clapped his hands while walking to me. "My love, my heir I wouldn't never believe today would be the day I gave my daughter away to the hands of another. But Riven is a good kid and I hope he will be the best for you. You look beautiful just like your mother and I combined." I almost let a tear slip down my face but sucked it back up since I didn't want to ruin my makeup.

"Dad you're going to make me cry." I said pushing his shoulder playfully. "Crying is for wussies now lets go and show everyone what you're made of." He let out his hand towards me I grabbed his arm placing my my hand into his.

He squeezed it tightly then wrapped my arm into his arm. We started walking towards the door when I saw Apollo badass forming a water ball on top of someone's head.

Apollo turned his head to look around when he spotted me glaring and quickly put his magic away, giving me an innocent smile then sat down.

We listened to the music so I could hear when it would be my turn to walk in.