ᔕI᙭

𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶
...𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒
...𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒
...𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒

[𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝚇] 育ぽグ

Previously on Fate: The Winx Saga

"You are no longer a friend, what you did there was betrayal beyond anything all Bloom needed was a chance. Imagine taking that away from someone who is looking for their birth parents." I said letting her arm go then walked towards Sky and Riven once again.

Now.....

"What's the situation?" Silva asked, walking up to us.

"I think the burned ones are through there. Pull it up again." Kat said back to him, making all of us look towards the forest then back to video Riven was about to show.

We all flinched from the sounds coming from the video. "Kat." Mr.Silva said to her motioning her to tell him what's going on.

"I recognized the hollow Norua ran past." Kat said to him looking eyes withSilva he nodded his head.

"All right let's go." He said motioning for us to follow him as he started to walk away but Riven began to speak.

"Wait, wait. Without the fairies? We counted at least six burned ones out there. That's fucking stupid." He asked then Silva looked at me then him.

"Your fairy is right here." I said to Riven making Sky furrow his eyebrows at us he shook his head then looked at Riven.

"That's an order Riven. Suck it up." He said to him, patting him on the chest.

"Yeah Riven suck it up." I said copying Sky's words Riven smiled at me then flicked my forehead.

"Let's go" Silva said but we all stopped when he heard the sound coming from elsewhere.

"That noise isn't coming from the forest, it's coming from the school." Sky said looking at us.

"Get back and gather all the students and bring them to the courtyard. Move!" Silva yelled at us and we all started running back towards the school to protect the students.

Running with Sky we were on our way towards the school when I heard the burned ones snarling. 

Why does it sound like it's coming closer to me?

Seeing Bloom I patted Sky and we ran towards her, "There you are." Sky told her she jumped and quickly turned around.

"Sky! And Blossom? Hey You..you seem okay" She said back with heavy breathes and stuttering.