ᖴOᑌᖇ

message at the end of the chapter :)

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔' 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔' 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊
..𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃
...𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔' 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔'  𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉
...𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔' 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉

[𝚆𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳] テ畏栄

"Wait so let me get this straight I was getting my guts rearranged,  while you guys were outside fighting a burned one again?" I said sitting down on the chair in the assistant office with my fruit bowl.

I said sorry to Terra because I saw her shriver in disgust since Sam is her brother.

"Basically." Stella said sitting next to me she also whispered to me to tell her the details from last night with Sam.

"You guys don't need to do this. I said I'm fine. So i'll see you guys later" Bloom said, grabbing her fruit bowl, water and her bag walking out the door. Everyone watched her walk out the door.

"By saying she's not really fine." Musa said, her eyes glowing purple. "Yeah we get that." I said back to her rolling my eyes.

"Well come on Stella let me give you the details of my glorious night." I said, grabbing her hand dragging her out of the room, leaving my fruit bowl on the desk.

Stella and I were talking until she stated her mom was coming to the school. "Are you going to be okay even a blind person can tell that she puts you through some rough shit." I said looking out of the window standing side by side to Stella.

"No..but i'll manage it'll only be for announcements then it will be over and she'll leave this place." Stella said back to me putting her hands in her pockets looking down seeing a tear fall from her face.

"You need a hug." I said hugging her it took a second or two but she hugged me back, letting out from the hug with Stella, I saw Sky walking up towards her making it my cue to leave.

"I'll catch you later." I said patting her back then started to walk away.

Going into the cafeteria I see Riven, that girl, and Dane. "Wassup bitches." I said to them jumping on Riven's back. Riven rolled his eyes at me but he held his grip on my legs to make sure I didn't fall.

"I'm Beatrix," She said holding her hand out for me to shake it but I looked at her hand then her, "I'm Blossom." I said jumping down since she was giving me a look.

"How do you know Riven?" Dane asked, looking me up and down then smiled at me. "How do you know Riven?" I said back to him, mocking him. Spotting Sam going towards the direction of Professor Harvey's laboratory.