ᗩᑕT TᗯO-ᔕI᙭

[𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈]  てや宴

[𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈] てや宴

"Mommy gwt up." I heard coming from Apollo. He kept saying it to me.

I didn't wake up until I felt a water ball fall onto my face.

I jumped up and looked at him to see him laughing.

"Apollo baby you have magic." I said picking him up and spinning him around making him burst into a fit of laughter.

"You wanna show daddy?" I asked him, he nodded his head and started to move his eyes towards Riven. I saw a waterball forming right above Riven's head.

Apollo dropped the water on Riven's face then started to laugh, I soon joined in because Riven was over there looking like he was choking.

"Are you fucking serious Blossom." He said sitting up. I gasped and covered Apollo ears then sent Riven a glare.

"First of all, that wasn't me it was Apollo, second of all, no cursing in front of our baby, and lastly who the hell you think you were talking to." I said to Riven while still holding Apollo's ears.

"I'm sorry, I won't curse in front of Apollo again until he's at age of 2, and I'm sorry for talking to you that way." He said, moving over to me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I started to blush, stupid Riven and his charms.

"Hi daddy." Apollo said to Riven, making him smile. I took my hands off of Apollo's ears so he could hear again.

"Hey Apollo." He said back to him while ruffling his hair up.

"I givw mommy a kiss." Apollo said then reached over to me giving me a kiss on my cheek, he started to laugh making me smile.

I grabbed the tv remote and put on some cartoons for Apollo to watch. "Apollo baby, watch this while I do your hair." I told him while standing up to grab the products I bought for him.

I need to get him put into a daycare while Riven and I attend this school. He'll only of course go to the royal daycare where I know for sure my son's safety isn't questionable.

I started to slick his hair back into a ponytail grabbing a baby scrunchie, I used it to put Apollo's hair into a ponytail.

It's his first day of daycare and I wanted him to look like the best kid in there. I walked out the room then went into the kitchen to grab some snacks for Apollo to eat while he watched tv.

Coming back into the room I saw Apollo in between Riven's legs with his hair messed up and out the ponytail.

"What happened to his hair." I said while handing Apollo the snacks to eat.

"Baby, he said it hurted and I couldn't leave it so I took the ponytail out and he did the rest." Riven said holding his hands up.

Apollo ass was lying. I wrapped the scrunchie two times making sure it was loose so it wouldn't hurt. He was such a sucker for Apollo already.