ᗩᑕT TᗯO-TᗯO

[𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴]  がワ栄

[𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴]  がワ栄

Previously on FATE:THE WINX SAGA ACT TWO

"Yes I'm the heir to the throne and yes in order to become King you have to marry me but I'm a doll so you're good."

"Hello Princess Blossom."

NOW..

"Nex!" I said walking up to him giving him a hug. After I walked back to where I was and threw a rock at him.

"I hope you know we're not getting married." I said after throwing the rock. Nex rubbed his head and nodded yes.

"Yes I know, I'm actually a paladin now, I just needed an escape and it led me here....Did you have to throw the rock at me?" Nex was saying while rubbing his head causing me to laugh.

"Who the fuck is this." We heard I turned around to see Riven walking up to us.

"Nex this is Riven, Riven ths is Nex." I said moving my hand towards both of their bodies to introduce them.

"Hey," Nex said, walking towards Riven sticking his hand out to give him a handshake. Riven looked at his hand then at him and laughed. Nex slowly put his hand back to his side.

"Blossom, I thought you said I had two days?" Riven said walking up towards me.

"You do." I said back looking at him.

"Two days for what?" Nex asked, looking at us suspiciously.

"MInd your business whore." I said back to Nex then looked at Riven again confused.

"Well, I think your mom and dad are here along with your sister." Riven said causing me to look at Nex.

"You little shit. You knew they were here and didn't tell me." I said walking towards a rock to pick up and throw at him.

"I knew they were coming but-" Nex was saying until I cut him off by throwing a rock.

"I have to go put on my dress." I said running away. I stopped, turned back around and grabbed Riven dragging him away with me towards the Winx Suite.

Walking into the Winx Suite I run towards my room with Stella. "Stella put on a dress, my parents are here and I want them to meet you, Riven you need to go put on a button down with some good pants. Go!" I yelled around making orders.

I see Riven walk away and I see Stella looking for something to wear. I went towards my side and went into my emergency dresser and pulled out the heels, the dress, stockings and my pink crown.

"Oh god they're going to kill me when they realize I dyed my hair black." I said making Stella freeze.

"Your hair isn't really black?" She asked me while putting on her stockings.