ᖴIᐯE

𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓉

...𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒
...𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
...𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

[𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚂] 営あ衣

Walking around with I observing every practice battle going on, Mr.Silva said I will be on guard watching the students battle helping them with their magic but also help them with their moves.

Every specialist with every fairy both working together in a pair in a fit of obstacles to help them prepare for the worst.

"Watch your foot Riven." I told him after he fell to the ground. He looked at me pointing his middle finger then got back to his feet.

"Since Aisha quitted on you Riven you will be training with me." I said with my arms cross walking over to him with a smile.

"Yeahh." Riven said sarcastically, dragging me to a field where they had the burned ones simulators.

"Okay here's the plan I strike first you strike last meaning you kill the bloody thing." I said turning my head at him he nodded understanding getting ready.

Riven turned the thing on then threw it up, we looked at each other making eye contact until we heard the low growl.

Moving in circular motions around each other all of our senses heightened waiting for the burn one to attack.

Hearing a drop we looked to see the burned one running towards us. "Blossom!" Riven yelled at me. I did a backflip slamming my hand onto the ground draining water to the top then hit the burned one with it.

I crouched and let Riven step on my back, he jumped coming off my back then stabbed the burned one in the chest. Falling to the ground laughing Riven just stood there.

"That shit looks real as hell." I said while laying on the floor.

"I don't think Aisha was my water fairy I needed, I think it was you." Riven said turning around looking at holding his hand out to help me up.

"It actually makes sense." I said, grabbing his hand then standed up hearing clapping. We looked to see Mr.Silva standing there.

"That was good work, the technique, the trust is what you need in order to have a good partner and that's exactly what you guys did. For now you two are the only people with an official pairing." Mr.Silva said, walking off as soon as he turned the corner.

I jumped on Riven giving him a hug while laughing. "We are dope as shit." I said releasing from the hug.

"Indeed we are princess." Riven said back to me with a smile.