OᑎE

𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒
..... 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉

[𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ] 謁真

Walking around the school with my suitcases which felt like hours, I walked up to the Winx suite with all my things bringing them into the room settling my stuff down. Unpacking everything I start to set my clothes out and combat training outfits out as well.

"What the hell!" I heard turning around I see Stella the wicked princess of the west.

"Surprise!.. I know shocker right you would've thought they didn't give you a new roommate since you went full blinding on someone but I guess I'm here." I said looking at her with a smirk I grabbed my combat outfit walking out the room to change.

Going into the bathroom I started taking my clothes off changing into the outfit I needed for training.

"Oh, I'm sorry didn't see you here." I hear Terra said as she closed her eyes walking into the bathroom with a plant in her hand.

"It's okay Terra I'm finished getting dressed. I'm heading down to combat right now...see you later I guess."  I said, grabbing the knives securing them on my backs.

"But you're a fairy not a specialist." Terra said, confused with a small laugh sitting her plant down on the bathroom window.

"Even fairies need to know defense." I said running out of the room walking towards the fields where training is.

"We are doing something new this year we're welcoming a fairy to a specialist training everyone." I hear Mr.Silva say as I walk up causing a natural eye roll since the attention and rumors in this school spread like wildfire.

"Riven.. and Blossom I would like you to fight. Show me your strengths...weaknesses that you already access, show me things we need to learn and things we need to do better." Mr.Silva said, walking around our bodies.

I threw the knives off my back and grabbed the stick out of Sky's hand walking up the mat to start my fight with Riven.

Waiting for him to make a move I put on all of my senses preparing myself for any move that can come my way. Seeing Riven strike first I dodge it then swinged my leg back under his causing him to fall.

He quickly caught on and wrapped his leg around mines, making me fall to the ground. I did a back-handspring to get myself up and slammed my hand on the ground forming a wave of water appearing in a tornado throwing it onto the Riven he fell losing balance.

Giving me access again I kicked his leg down again leaving us in a straddling position, "My name is Blossom." I said at him, giving off a slight smile while he looked frustrated.

ʜ2ᴏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴx ꜱᴀɢᴀजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें