TᗯO

𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓊𝓅

....𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
....𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹
...𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊

[𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙱𝙰𝚃] 英畝

Waking up I look to see Riven still asleep and still see Stella and Sky asleep as well.

Shaking Riven awake I look at him sighing since he won't get up.

I saw Sky start to stir awake.

"Riven I am your company I need a proper goodbye don't you think, I also saved your ass yesterday to add." I said to him jumping on his bed landing onto his lap as he looked up with a smile.

"Anything for the princess, but I need to deal with something if you can't tell since you're on my lap so goodbye and don't get caught in the halls." Riven said and I burst out laughing a little too loud but I had felt his big problem he has to deal with.

"Riven...Blossom?!" Sky said jumping up covering his body with the covers while I tilt my head looking at him.

"Sky..Stella?!" I said sarcastically repeating his words while Riven laughed lifting his body up but grabbing my thighs so I wouldn't fall back.

"Did you two fuck?" Sky said, looking confused and a little bit angry.

"He wishes." I said back to him rolling my eyes while Riven nodded his head in agreement.

"Nice talk really but I have fairy classes in like an hour so I will have to catch you guys later." I said standing up but then quickly sitting down again when I realized I only had a shirt and underwear on.

"Riven I need some pants." I told him making him point to the dresser that had pants in it.

"Um.. Hello, get them for me." I said making Riven groaned standing up and pulled out a pair of sweatpants handing them to me. I quickly put them on, giving him a wave goodbye.

"See you in the dorm Stella." I said grabbing my shoes running out of the room heading towards my dorm to take a shower and change for school.

"Late night I see." I heard Musa say as Stella walked into the room while I smiled walking out of our dorm in new full clothes and showered since I left 30 minutes before Stella.

"I'm heading out guys bye." I said shutting the dorm room doors as I walked out going downstairs to the eating areas to grab some water to drink.

"SHIT!" I said looking at the time as I ran out to the circle of stone making it there just in time I sat my stuff down waiting for the class to begin.