08

Nara's POV

I barely had sleep last night because of the news I watched. I wish I didn't read that-
just the thought of it makes me shiver

I dragged myself from bed to start my long day ahead freshly.

I got along with my new daily routine and finished rather quickly and checked myself in the mirror rather quickly and made it towards the door

while I was locking up my door, my neighbor's door unlocks revealing, the one and only Choi Bomin

- "Goodmorningggg" I intentionally stretched out the morning greeting
- "morning"

and he fled away. dude at least walk with me to college...

and then I remembered he goes by his motorbike which I'm definitely not going to ride.

while I was walking lazily, basically dragging my feet, my sleep deprived mind started wandering about that gang mafia I read about last night, who are also the cause of my sleep deprived ass. I decided to stop by my workplace to grab a cup coffee to have some energy to continue this long day.

and there I entered and saw uncle Jaehyun baking his famous brownies as usual

- "Goodmorning uncle Jaehyun!"
- "Goodmorning Nara! what are you doing here at this time of day?"
- "Actually, I didn't have enough of sleep yesterday and I wanted a cup of coffee to freshen up a bit! do you mind if I make my own?"
- "No! not at all! common you know where everything is, go ahead and make yourself whatever you want! oh and it's on the house"

I giggled at his last statement and thanked him properly, while marching towards the bar to prepare my coffee

I was lost in my thoughts when a soft chime brought me back to reality and instinctively turned my head swiftly to be met with a familiar handsome blonde guy. Hwang Hyunjin.

- "Hyunjin goodmorning!"
- "oh hey morning Nara! what are you doing here? I thought your shifts are during the evening.."
- "they are indeed during the evening but I passed by quickly here on my way to college to grab a cup of coffee. do you want anything?"
- "actually yes, I'm a regular customer here, and each morning I pass by here and grab a cup of coffee too" Hyunjin turned to uncle Jaehyun that was already preparing his large cup of iced Americano

I smiled seeing uncle Jaehyun humming to some soft melodies while making Hyunjin's drink. he must really enjoy having this small cozy Café, it brings joy somehow.

by the time I had finished making my own coffee, Hyunjin's Americano was ready too.

we grabbed our drinks and bid uncle Jaehyun goodbye and started walking together to college.

just a normal conversation took place with Hyunjin and I, laughing at the stupid moments we encountered last night during the café hangout. it was really one of the memories that I would want to create more often.