Haven, Mac, Mai, Summer, Val, Star and Sapphire sat in the conference room waiting for the principal to come to them since they had an emergency meeting.

"We did something wrong or something?" Summer asked.

"Not that I know of." Haven spoke. "We've been following all the guidelines and we've been fine."

"So, why we here?" Val asked.

"I have no clue."

"Sorry to keep you ladies waiting." The principal spoke walking in taking a seat. "So Haven I don't know what's the conflict or confusion but I need you to step down as captain."

"What?" Haven asked with tears to her eyes heartbreaking.

"Your teammates feel as if you've lost your spunk and they don't think they should be under your command anymore. Mrs.Davis-"

"Y'all are some dirty filthy dumpster mouth ass bitches." Mai spoke looking at everyone of them. "And Sapphire and Mac I just know y'all was the ring leader, you bottom of the barrel ass bitches."

"Ms.Green, your language."

"All due respect, if Haven not my captain I quit. I don't even like dancing and these filthy ass bitches not about to teach me any better. Haven the best one on the team."

"I'm just confused." Haven spoke wiping the tear that came out as Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"You always confused about some shit like girl you not dumb."

"Bitch, you wanna beef with Haven so bad because you can't beat Flaire." Maicee chuckled.

"Guys, this isn't a-"

"Then the rest of y'all goofy ass bitches asking what we here for knowing y'all all did this shit."

"First of all, I'm confused right along with Haven." Star spoke.

"Word." Summer spoke. "How did the team decide to kick Haven off when we never heard of this?"

"Because them miserable dirty cracker jack jalapeno smelling ass bitches did. I need to take a moment cause if not Imma go across the table and smack the smirk off both of their faces."

"Girl bye." Sapphire laughed.

"Say it to my face." Mai spoke making Haven look at her.

"Go take a moment." The principle spoke.

"No cause the moment I walk out this damn door, these pinhead Larry ass bitches gon think they could come out the side of their mouth."

"I would like to keep Haven as my captain." Summer spoke.

"Word." Star agreed.

"That's 4 over 2, these dumb ass bitches don't win."

"Ms.Green, you need to watch your mouth. This the last warning I am giving before consequences are going to be taken, we can come to a conclusion without getting hostile."

"I'm just done talking cause Imma keep calling them whatever they are." She folded her arms leaning back.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"These dumb as- they can't beat Flaire so they think taking it out on Haven is doing something because she considered the weak link but we've all been in each other lives for more than 10 years, they should know nothing weak about Haven!"

"I thought you were done talking?" He asked then looked at them. "You can not hold a personal grudge then try to get vengeance by doing this Sapphire and Mackenzie. Personal stops the minute you come through the double doors."