VILKAS - JEALOUSY (smut)

Start from the beginning

Vilkas scoffed before standing up. "Yeah? Well Njada might have a broken bone because of you. She could press charges, you know,"  He helped you up off the ground as the two of you walked back into your shared bedroom and sit back down onto your bed.

"Can't we just respectfully talk about it?"

"Fine."

Vilkas raised his brows, as a cue for you to start speaking. You sucked your breath in, forgetting how attractive he was when he was pissed off.

"Why'd you attack Njada?"

You crossed your arms, thinking of how to word your thoughts without coming across as a jealous bitch.

"She was on you. She was doing nothing but seducing or flirting with you all night. And I don't like her, anyways. She provides nothing for us but drama," your walls went down as you vented, your face heating up as you balled your fists.

"She wants nothing but to fuck you. Not even date you. And you know what Vil? Maybe I don't enjoy being around you when you're with her."

He sat there silently, his eyes dark. A small grin crept onto his face as he leaned closer to you, gently grabbing your jaw. "Is someone....jealous?" His voice was deep and hushed and nearly came out as a growl.

You blushed and let out a small moan, both from the sexual tension that was growing in the room and from pure frustration. You stood up and started to storm away. This was the usual for you, and felt almost like routine. Until Vilkas grabbed your wrist.

Your eyes widened as you looked into his. You don't have much time to look being being pulled over Vilkas's lap. His hand rubbed small circles over your ass, as you realized what he was going to do. With one swift movement your shorts were around your ankles and Vilkas had began to spank you.  You squeezed your thighs together to hide the fact that you were loving it. You grip his leg as you groan out. Vilkas had no mercy on you as he continued what he was doing.

SMACK

"Vilkas-" you groan out.

SMACK

"Vilkas..."

SMACK

"Vilkas!"

He paused and tugged your head back so you could look back at him. You smirked at how much he seemed to be enjoying this as well. You pouted, sticking your bottom lip out at him.

"Just fuck me."

he bit his bottom lip and pulled you to your feet Your shorts and loose tee were tossed to the side along with Vilkas's clothes. It wasn't long until you two were on each other, kissing, biting and heatedly making out. He pinned you to the bed, and his lips pecked down your body.  He kissed every curve and roll you had, down to your inner thighs. Your hands slid down into his hair, and your fingers tangled in his dark locks. His dark eyes peeked up at you and he winked before slowly licking a stripe up your inner thigh.

You shuddered, groaning as your fingers tightened themselves in your boyfriend's hair. His mouth attached to you as he slipped his middle and ring fingers into you. You bucked your hips up in response and let out a breathy moan. He had little mercy on you as he sucked on your clit, his other arm pressed down on your kips to keep them from moving. You whined and tried to squirm, but couldn't do much under his grip.

A wave of pleasure swept over you as you reachdd your climax rather unexpectedly. You barely had any time to warn your boyfriend as your thighs and your legs stiffened and you groaned out, shaking. Vilkas sped his pace as you ride out your high, panting softly as he looked down at the mess you made.

He flippdd you onto your stomach and spanks you once more. His arms hooked under you and pulldd you up so that your ass was in the air. You squeezed your thighs together to try and get some sort of friction going as your head spun in anticipation.

"I'm gonna show you whose I am. I think that not being able to walk tomorrow is a good reminder, no?" He laughed as he stroked himself. You whimpered in response. 

Your hands tightened the sheets in your grip as he teased your folds, rubbing your hips with his free hand. Your mind was racing and you couldn't think straight. Embarrassing, considering Vilkas hadn't really done anything yet. His grip on your hip became tighter as he slid into you. He gave you little time to adjust before he begins to thrust in and out of you, groaning softly to himself.

His thrusts were hard and deep. Soon the sound of the your skin coming together filled the room, along with your moans and pants. He began to speed up and soon had you sounding like a pornstar. One hand was now tangled in your hair, and was pushing your head into the mattress. The other hand cupped and squeezed her ass. You gasp as his thumb grazed over your other entrance. He pushed his thumb into you, groaning as you gasp at the sensation. His pace quickened and soon he was going as hard and as fast as he could without hurting you. 

"Who's are you?" His fingers tightened in your hair as he pulled your head back towards him.

"yours-"

"I can't hear you." He wasn't yelling by any means, but the sternness and the calmness in his voice made your walls tighten.

"yours!" you moaned out as another climax crashed through you like a wave. You shook once more and your mouth hung open as you rode your high.

Vilkas was quick and frantic with his thrusts, and you could sense he was close too. With one last hard thrust, his own climax crashed over him. Profanities poured from his lips as he filled you. He leaned over you and kissed the crook of your neck before pulling out, chuckling to himself.

You were left breathless, red faced,  and stiff as you remain in your position. It wasn't that you were stuck, it was that all of your energy had been depleted.

"I wore you out, didn't I baby?" Vilkas laughed as he pushed you onto your back before cleaning the both of you up. You nodded as your eyes shut.

He crawled beside you and wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you up close to him, kissing the top of your head.

"I like it when you're jealous, y/n."