Cliff, Lars and James just look at each other and began wheezing. Slapping the table.

Kirk: "what's so funny?"

Cliff: "nothing nothing." He said as they all started to stand up.

James: "come on, let's finish this album." James says scruffing my hair.

Y/n: "not the hair you fucker!" I say as they all laugh.

Time skip~ July 23rd.

Y/n: "guys it's finished! Look!" I run up to them showing a brand new, first make of the album we named

Kill 'Em All

James: "Yo that's so cool what the fuck!" He says with a glowing smile on his face

Kirk: "when is it getting released?"

Y/n: "they said July 24th, what day is it today?"

Lars: "July 23rd!" We all looked up to each other smiling like crazy, jumping up and down.

Cliff: "come on, we're going out to celebrate " He says grabbing his cigarette packet, and sliding it into his denim jacket pocket.

James: "fuck yeh come on!!" Jame shouts putting his guitar down.

We all ran outside and saw a Mustang GLX 5.o with the hood off, siting there.

Lars: "hello beautiful..." Lars says walking up to the car, snatching the car keys off the seat.

Y/n: "Lars, no, we can just use James' dads car."

Lars: "Or we could use James' dream car?" I look over to James, his eyes trying not to resist the cherry red stallion.

James: "Fuck it, come on guys."

Y/n: "Well, if James says so, might as well." I say hopping in the car next to James.

Lars: "Well what about me?" Lars says jealous.

Cliff: "Like I said before, it's because you're irrelevant..." Cliff says lighting a cigarette.

Lars: "Don't start Cliff, I have some comebacks your not for."

They wouldn't shut up. I feel bad for Kirk. He has to sit in the back with them. He just looks at me like he wants to die and it's making me laugh.

To block out the argument, I turn on the radio, with the speakers blasting Night fever by The Bee Gees.

All: "NIGHT FEVER, NIGHT FEVER, WE KNOW HOW TO DO IT!" Yes, even Cliff was singing.

James is speeding down the empty street, warm summer air blowing in my long hair, I lift my arms up feeling the music.

I pull myself up, standing on the seat and gripping the window in front of me.

Y/n: "METALLICA FOREVER!" I shout from the top of my lungs. The boys cheer for me and repeat 'Metallica forever'.

Lars: "Y/n!"