•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]

Start from the beginning

Juvia: "I-Is that so? Juvia gives up then, goodbye!"

Y/N: "...Eh?"

As Juvia started to walk away a billion thoughts passed through Y/N's head, most of which sounded very similar to one another, they went something like this: "Why in the fuck?" as Y/N's expression all but portrayed those thoughts

Y/N: "W-What?! What about our grand boss battle?"

Juvia stumbled and nearly tripped but she just about managed to keep herself standing, yet she still refused to face Y/N who was growing more and more confused by her behaviour. He knew Phantom Lord had some weirdos, but damn this chick was on another level. 

[Juvia POV]

KYAAAAAAAAAA HE PROPOSED! 

You might be asking yourself, what the fuck is this crazy bitch talking about? Well, let us cut back just a little bit when Y/N first started talking. 

Y/N: "As If I could harm such a beautiful woman~ Juvia, darling, let us take this to the bedroom!"

Huff, huff, b-b-b-b-b-b-bedroom?! Oh, are we going to do this? And do that? And is he going to whip out his -HUFF- and then I'll -HUFF- and then we'll -HUFF- I want triplets, NO, QUADRUPLETS!

As you can see, dear reader, Juvia here is quite a bit of a pervert who has a wild mind and a very jealous-driven personality. She also appears to be falling in love with Y/N, oh dear, what an unexpected predicament, it's not like everybody already knew this was going to happen.

Y/N: "Juvia, dear, where are you going~? Our grand wedding awaits!"

And basically, that's where we are now. Thank you for tuning in to today's episode of Juvia's Horny Fantasies, we hope to see you again soon.

[3rd POV]

Y/N looked on, baffled and completely perplexed as to what caused Juvia's sudden change in character. He grew slightly disturbed when he noticed a drool coming down the side of her mouth and her blush intensifying. 

Y/N: "Uh... you horny or something?"

Juvia: "...Eh? Ah, yes, yes, Water Lock!"

In an instant, Y/N was trapped in a large sphere of water. A few bubbles escaped from his mouth because he panicked for a second before he plucked his nose with his hand and stared at Juvia with a deadpan expression. Y/N inwardly grumbled before he suddenly brought his hands together in a quick and powerful clap the force of which was enough to blast the surrounding water away from his body.