36. Telemiscommunications_Deadmau5

Dear the girl who..

This might be the most difficult letter, this might be the most heartfelt one, because with this letter I shall have my heart out, ripped apart and find comfort in the natural state of the animal, in chains and the same way you left to find comfort in those cages.

What did you really want? If this is what you wanted congratulations you had it coming your way in the easiest way.

I had made a wild guess of you getting over someone like me in no time but three days seemed too quick. I am impressed.

The first night you were talking, I turn down family, I turn down my brother to talk to you. The second night I told you that I need you, you went to sleep. The third night I was worried about what happened while you were talking to someone else.

I am worried about what happened. You don't reply, you don't answer my calls. I know you can be cold, but this. I am trying desperately to take my mind off you and it's making me angry. Why is it always me who swallows his pride and comes back to you after having myself torn with another goodbye? 

I am telling the world about how amazing you are and but you take this for granted.

I trusted you, you didn't have to earn it.I loved you, you didn't believe me,I wrote to you, you didn't acknowledge them.I cared about you, you didn't care.I waited for you, you didn't lemme stay.I came to you, you pushed me away.I didn't want to say goodbye, you earned it.

It has felt like a goodbye for a very long time. I asked can we meet on Friday, no response, and now I am like, we shouldn't meet only. Why is it me the fucking fool who always tries? Why is it me the fucking fool who gives up everything to that relation or bond we share that you give no fuck about? Tell me once when did you try? When did you do something? 

I could have kept things hidden, I could have said a lot of things without meaning them, I could have crossed all lines and walked away without turning back. 

I am tired of you doing things purposely to get me to not like you. You act differently as you please. You stop talking when you want and then resume without reason.

All I want is you to stay. This letter I won't even remember months down the line because this rampage would last for this moment. One moment together and I will forget how you chose to ignore me.

hopefully, 

some blah I know, no point.

Some nobody? now that's on point.