Chapter - 17

"She's never coming back Jungkook

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"She's never coming back Jungkook...she left...far away..."

"No..." the little boy cried into his father's arms. His tear filled eyes looking at the coffin in front.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook..."

"Mom..."

Jungkook's eyes shot open and he found himself in his room. The white untouched ceiling spread a relief through his veins. But he's sweating like anything. The sides of his face also wet in tears.

He sat up to realize it's already morning. Early, but the sun is up. He remembered having a shift at the cafe this morning so lazing won't do.

He took his phone from the nightstand and headed towards the bathroom. Checking his phone repeatedly to find Mihyun's phone switched off. Ever since. He had suspected that she found the bug he installed the day he attacked Yoongi, but he was still not sure if that was the case.

Strangely it worried him. He knew he should be concerned about not getting informations but he was rather concerned about the girl. It's been days he met her and it keeps bothering him.

Again, why it had to be her...

He reached the cafe around his shift time but found the doors already open. So he entered the cafe from front. Taehyung must've come earlier. Fresh scent of chocolate and coffee hits his senses when he lays his gaze on a certain someone.

"Kookie? Good morning..." she smiled while looking back at him from the counter. Eyes turning into crescents.

Well, good morning indeed. He woke up to nightmares but that seems to vanish out of his head once he saw her.

"Hi..." he barely said before going around the counter where her boyfriend  was making her order. He was about to go in but she called for him.

"Kookie...do you have time today?" She asked.

"Why?" He looked back to ask. Flopping his backpack on the counter next to him.

"I wanted to go buy some flowers for Jimin. It's his birthday." She rested her elbows on the counter. "I can't go alone since I don't know much about flowers and my best friend loves that shit." She shook his head.

"Taehyung hyung?" He looked at the said boy who looked back.

"I'm allergic to pollen. Can't even walk in a flower shop without sneezing..." he shook his head as well.

Right...so it's me?

"I'm free after cafe..." he shrugged and saw the girl visibly lightening up. If the bubbling they say was possible.